Chapter Seven

"I'm still not getting into the car with you, sir" Ethel lets out a light chuckle. 

For some unknown reason, Ethel looks familiar as if you have met him before or something.

He doesn't look threatening to say the least, and even though he is your grandfather, you still rather not get into the car with him. 

After all, he is considered a stranger in your eyes.

Ethel gets out of the car and stands in front of you, a smirk still apparent on his face.

"Then I will just have to speak to you like this" 

The man is about 6'2 tall, his hair is greying due to old age, yet he is certainly handsome especially with those sharp features.

Now, you feel a bit intimidated by Ethel as he stands close to you.

"What do you want from me?" you ask, playing with your fingers nervously.

"I want you to know a few things about your father" you crease your brows in confusion.

"What do you mean by a few things?"

You feel your nerves tighten, thinking about all the bad scenarios.

"My son isn't a sane person, I just want you to know that whatever he does, then it has something to do with his mental illness"

Honestly, you didn't expect Ethel to utter those words, what kind of father speaks about his son like that? 

"What kind of mental illness does he have?" you inquire curiously.

"He has obsessive love disorder" your mouth almost drops in shock.

"Being a yandere is an actual thing!" you have only about this illness in fanfics, only thinking of it as a fictional thing.

Yes, you know that stalkers and possessive people exist, but never thought of obsessive love disorder as a real mental illness.

"Yandere?" Ethel is confused by the Japanese term.

"Don't worry about it, you boomer won't get it anyway" he rolls his eyes at you, yet finds it amusing how you got the sassy attitude from his son.

"Why would that concern me? Obsessive love disorder is about falling in love, Papa isn't in love with me" your grandfather shook his head.

"Obsessive love disorder is when a person becomes obsessive and feel the need to protect the person he loves, it can be any type of love" 

---------

"Is there something wrong? you have been quiet the whole car ride, sweetheart" Elliot speaks up right after you two-step a foot into the mansion. 

"Oh, it's nothing, Papa" you lie smoothly.

"Did someone make you sad? I'm going to kill-" you cut him off quickly.

"No!" You burst out shocks him.

"What I mean, no one made me angry, I was just thinking about something" 

You won't tell him about meeting his father, it seems like the two aren't on good terms, and if you told him about your conversation, he might scold you for it.

And you don't like to be scolded for any type of reason.

"What are you thinking about?" He places an arm around your shoulders, pulling you closer to his warm body.

"I made three friends today" you exclaim, causing Elliot to frown deeply.

"Oh...good for you"

'Someone is displeased'

"What are their names? females or males? What are their ages?

These many questions made your head spin.

"They are all males, same age as me, their names are River, Nathan, and Owen" you reply.

"Great, so you befriended some horny boys, just great" Elliot's sarcasm made you frown.

"They are not horny at all" the CEO raises an eyebrow.

"Honey, they are perverts whether you like it or not, boys aren't innocent creatures" 

'Good thing, you don't about my fanfictions then'

"Anyways, Owen invited me to his birthday party which is tomorrow and I was wondering if I can-"

"No" his blunt answer makes you pout.

"But I have to go, you can also come with me, perants are also invited" you try to convince him, nevertheless Elliot doesn't back up.

"I won't repeat myself, (Y/n)" you huff, and cross your arms over your chest.

"Why not?!"

"Because I said so, you have no right to argue with me about such matter" you clutch your fists together.

You knew this was expected, but still, it made you frustrated that he is not considering your opinion.

"I want to go to the party tomorrow, I'm not your pet!" you raise your voice, annoying the golden-haired man.

"Keep your voice down, (Y/n)" Elliot orders harshly, however you keep going on with your renting.

"You bought me from my friends, deleted all of my social media accounts, and now you are forbidding me from going anywhere!" 

Tears start falling down your cheeks from the anger ragging through your whole body.

"He was right, you are obsessive and mentally sick and..." You stop upon realizing your mistake. 

Elliot grabs you by the front of your uniform jacket, pulling you to him, his experission filled with anger.

"Who told you I was mentally ill?" 

When he doesn't receive a reply, he repeats the question in a more stern voice.

"I met grandpa today and he told me about your mental illness, Papa"