040

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

naoya hated kiyo.

the green-haired male embodied all the stigma of the zenin family. however, even those that were part of the zenin clan, he looked down upon, as they were not above his own personal gain.

maki was considered inappropriate with her independent attitude, as naoya strongly believed that women are to only serve as wives.

hence why naoya hated gojō kiyo with a fierce passion.

the male was only born a few years later than the gojō twins, to which everyone had praised his birth as he became the most plausible heir to the zenin clan — excluding fushiguro of course.

he was prideful, arrogant, and disrespectful.

since long ago, the gojōs and zenins hated each other. their heads and ideals clashed against each other, and as an attempt to mend their relationship, an arranged marriage was in session.

gojō kiyo and zenin naoya were to wed once naoya was of age, curtsy to the previous head of the gojō clan and the current head of the zenin clan.

however, with the gojō twins' parents deceased at an early age, kiyo was quick to break her own engagement as she was going to marry a man that she loves, not a condescending man that looks down upon her and expects her to birth him many children.

their first meeting left an everlasting impression on the green-haired boy, as kiyo only prompted his ideals that women are to only look good like a antique to be shown off.

he was elated knowing that his future wife was one of the descendants of the gojō household, which meant that she was to have excellent manners and their child would have the potential of possessing both the ten shadows technique and, or, the six eyes.

however, kiyo was not going to be a stay at home wife. she was aware of her duties of keeping sukuna sealed, but she knew she was meant for greater things, with the encouragement of satoru and getō of course.

hence why she broke off the engagement as soon as her parents died, leaving her and satoru to run the gojō clan even though it's only the two of them as of currently.

naoya fumed.

the male would never forgive kiyo for leaving him, as they could've ran the zenin and gojō clan together, with children more powerful than the current generation.