Cooking (Tom Holland)

Requested by simpforsoup: Y/N is friends with Harry and Sam because she takes the same cooking class as Sam. One day Y/N is at the Holland house, cooking when Tom walks in and makes her spill the batter

"I'm being serious, my pasta was so much better than yours." I scoffed, making Harry and Sam laugh as the three of us walked back from uni.

"You're just jealous that Natalia started to flirt with me." Sam teased.

"Ew, you know that you're like a brother to me, don't be disgusting." I winced before jumping onto his back.

"Fuck me, Y/N, could have warned me." he oofed as he held me up with his hands under my thighs and my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We know that Tom is more your flavour." Harry teased, making me look at him as my eyes widened.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I scoffed as Sam continued to carry me along the street.

"You're such a bad liar, mate." Sam chuckled. I gulped and bit my lip. I had met Sam two years ago when we had both gone to UCL to study culinary science, AKA, cooking. I had met Harry through Sam, and also because he went to UCL for photography. I had quickly become good friends with the pair, the twins soon becoming my best friends. I had started spending almost every day with them and had gone back to their house for the first time after a month. Which is when I'd met their older brother, Tom. I had gotten a crush on the older boy immediately, his beautiful hazel eyes, equally stunning curls and absolutely gorgeous body making me fall in love with him immediately. And given Harry and Sam's comments, I hadn't been as subtle with that crush as I thought that I'd been.

"Whatever. You two chuckle fucks are just jealous that I crush on your brother instead of you." I retorted back as I jumped off of Sam's back.

"Yeah, sure, we want you so bad, Y/N." Sam sarcastically replied, making me smile at him and gently pinch his cheek as we approached their house.

"You still coming in, mate?" Harry asked. I gulped, my eyes widening slightly as I saw Tom's car on the driveway.

"Um, why is Tom's car here and your parents' isn't?" I asked.

"They've gone on holiday, so Tom said that he'd help us throw a party or something. Don't tell me that you're now not coming in because he's here." Harry teased, making me roll my eyes as we headed to the door. Sam unlocked it and let us into the house.

"Paddy? Tom?" Harry yelled.

"Did one of you get my text? We needed more milk-." I looked up, my eyes widening as Tom stood at the doorway to the kitchen. In nothing but a low-hanging pair of basketball shorts and a thin layer of sweat glistening against his skin. I looked back up to his face to see his eyes equally as wide.

"You two didn't tell me that Y/N was coming over." he spoke, looking at the twins as he spoke through gritted teeth.

"Sorry, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing." Harry lied. Tom rolled his eyes before heading back into the kitchen, making me gulp as I continued to follow him with my eyes.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." Sam smirked. I looked at him and slapped his chest, making him laugh as we headed into the kitchen.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom stood in the kitchen, looking down at his phone as he waited for Harry and Sam to get back from uni. As if on cue, he heard the front door open.

"Paddy? Tom?" he heard Harry yell. He wandered out, his eyes still on his phone as he did.

"Did one of you get my text? We needed more milk-." Tom looked up, his eyes widening as Y/N  stood with his brothers. Shit, he thought as he looked at the stunning girl. When Harry and Sam had brought her back to the house two years ago now, he had immediately fallen in love with her. She was absolutely beautiful, not to mention how kind, caring and funny she was. The issue was that there were four years between the pair, and Tom didn't know if she'd be willing to date someone a bit older. And so for now, he'd admire her from afar. Y/N looked up, her eyes widening too as she saw Tom's attire of nothing but a low-hanging pair of basketball shorts and a thin layer of sweat glistening against his skin due to the fact that he'd been working out before he came over. She looked back up to his face to see his eyes equally as wide.