009

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) went to school on Monday and bumped into Kiyoko. "Oh, (L/N)-san, just the person I was looking for." Kiyoko said as (Y/N) looked at her expectantly and tilted her head. "There's a practice match with Seijoh next Saturday, we need you to attend." Kiyoko informed (Y/N). (Y/N) began to pick at some dirt under her thumb nail before answering Kiyoko. "I can't. I'm taking care of my little sister." (Y/N) responded. Kiyoko was about to say something when the 5 minute bell rang, (Y/N) waved goodbye to Kiyoko and ran to class. Kiyoko huffed a little bit then walked off to her class.

Time skip (After school)

(Y/N) showed up to the practice and sat next to Kiyoko. She watched the boys practice and began getting bored after taking some detailed notes. She pulled out her phone and took a picture of Hinata as he was about to hit the volleyball. She looked at the photo and was shocked to see it crystal clear instead of, at least slightly blurry. She began taking pictures of the boys in action during their practice match, the boys were aware of this and tried their best (*cough* *cough* show offs *cough*). Kiyoko tapped (Y/N)'s shoulder when the boys were having a water break. "Do you need something, Shimizu-senpai?" (Y/N) asked. "I thought that you had a job, last time you were at a practice besides Saturday, you left for it." Kiyoko told (Y/N) what was on her mind and (Y/N)'s eyes grew wide in shock before checking the time. She didn't even say anything before dashing off again. Everyone stared at her until she was out of sight.

Time skip (To her job)

(Y/N) entered the large bakery 6 minutes before she started her shift. She let a relived sigh out of her mouth then headed to the employee change room to change into her work uniform. 

(It's #04 but the ribbon is (f/c) instead of black and it has thigh-high white socks)

She walked behind one of the registers and let her co-worker know she could take over from here and he could have a break. He smiled gratefully at her before going to the break room. She stood directly behind the register and smiled at the customer who stepped up. "Yahoo~! Can I get two milk breads and a melon bread, cutie-chan?" He asked her. (Y/N) laughed a little bit before typing his order into the register. She put a latex glove on one hand and grabbed a medium sized bag in the other. She placed the bread into the bag and was about to tell him the cost before another guy entered and whacked the back of the customer's head. "Really Shittykawa! We were waiting twenty minutes for you to show up to practice and this is where you are?!" He yelled at the customer. He turned to (Y/N) and decided to apologize for Oikawa. "Sorry about Shittykawa here, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime and I'll pay for his order." He told (Y/N). She smiled and told him the price. He placed down the money gently took the bag from her then harshly yanked the collar of Oikawa's jacket and dragged him out of the bakery. "Any more customers ready to order, I'm an open register!" She called out and a few people lined up. S

Time skip (After work)

She left the bakery wearing her school uniform and was walking down the street. She had to pass by the neighbourhood of happy families to get to her apartment complex. She noticed a woman and her daughter watering a few plants in their front yard, so she waved to them with her heart aching. They waved back at her with smiles before continuing to tend to the plants. 

Time skip (When she got home)

(Y/N) went to her room and looked at the picture-covered cork board. She looked at the photo of her mom and her cooking when she was three years old. She unpinned it from the board and hugged it to her chest. 'I miss you Mom.'

A.N.

Yanderes Unlocked: 11/42

Yandere Unlocked: Kiyoko Shimizu

"Those simps are annoying, I'll keep them away from us."

Yandere Unlocked: Tōru Oikawa

"You're so pretty cutie-chan~! I want to be the only one to see that beauty though..."

Yandere Unlocked: Hajime Iwaizumi

"I'll keep Shittykawa away from you. I just need something in return..."

Happy reading! Sayonara! Stay safe! ~Author-san

Word count: 770 words