51

SEOKJIN POV

"Sir, the conference will be held in an hour, the party is already settled. I was wondering if you'd like to change into something more vague?" A worker asked and I looked at him before nodding.

"Sure, please prepare my customized- Louis Vuitton tuxedo that I just ordered yesterday, and where's my secretary?" I ask and the worker hums.

"Uhmm, I haven't really seen Mr. Jeon since morning, I only saw him get out of his office and he hasn't come back ever since," the worker explained and I nodded in reply.

"Okay then, thanks for telling me. Don't forget about my tuxedo!" I said and he bowed before turning his heel and walking outside.

I sigh to myself as I close my eyes.

Wait, where is Jungkook though?

My mind was clouded with different thoughts as I looked at the window.

Don't tell me he ran away from me, I didn't even do anything rash to him!

"Seokjin hyung!" A voice echoed and my eyes widened as the door flung open, and my eyes twitched as I looked at the person.

"You annoying ass- wait, why are you only in your underwear?" I ask as my brows furrowed, pointing to the young man infront of me.

"What do you mea- HOLY SHIT MY PEPPER!" Jungkook yelled back as he looked down at himself.

"I am definitely not going to engage myself in a such sin with a secretary, get a boyfriend or something, we're doing this job as professionals," I said as I shook my head, placing my gaze somewhere else.

"I can explain! That was definitely not my intention! But... I have a question," he replies and I place my gaze back at him before waiting patiently.

"Is it big?"

"What?"

"Is it you know.... big... the pepper...," Jungkook says as he diverts his gaze to somewhere else, his bottom lip sticking out as he scratches the back of his neck.

I look at him, staring at him for a good 10 seconds of silence, blinking as I try to absorb what he just said.

"Get out of my office."

"What?"

"Get out of my office and never return until you come back with pants on," I said before going back to my computer, ignoring his presence.

"I can't believe I even forgot Wheein and Jaebum have my pants," Jungkook muttered before walking to the exit. And I stare at him before sighing.

Soon, the door closed and I was left alone. I licked my lips as I continued to do my remaining work so I can finally have this conference over. 

For some reason, I was excited to go back home, and I didn't really know why as I was tapping my foot impatiently.

SUNYOO POV

"Okay weak bitch, you asked for it!" The man said as he charged at me, and he swung his fist at me, I moved my head to the side before raising my leg and kicking him between his legs, hitting his small little dingdong.

"Ow! Shit!" He cried as he knelt down on the floor, his hip hitting the edge of the table as he fell to the ground, and I stared at him as he clutched his balls.

Then, I stood up straight, and I turned my head towards the boy who was looking at his friend in fear, cupping his balls as he stared at me.

"Why are you cupping your balls? I haven't even touched you. Come on, don't be afraid," I said casually as he looked at me.