Chapter 2

George slammed his locker shut and walked towards the cafeteria which was the likeliest place his friends would be at. He opened the doors to the cafeteria and spotted a few of his friends sitting at a table in the middle of the room. He waved at them when he noticed them and walked towards them. He sat down beside his best friend Karl and his boyfriend Nick, he was one of Clays friends. "Hey, George!" Karl said cheerfully as George sat down.
"Hey, Karl," George said, "Do you know what class you have first today?" George asked. "I think I have English first, but I'm not really sure. I'm with Nick though, right Nick?" Karl looked at Nick.
"Yeah, yeah we do," Nick said like he had just been snapped back into reality.
"What do you have first?" Karl asked George.
"Oh, I think I have history." George answered and looked at his hand on the table. "I think Clay has history as well!" Nick said and looked at George. George looked back at him and sighed.
"Fuck," George muttered and put his head in his hands. This was going to be one hell of a class.
He knew that their history teacher would pick the students seats for them so George felt miserable.
And on that moment, the bell rang and all his friends stood up from the table. "Good luck, see you later." Karl said as he walked away from George, hand in hand with Nick. "Yeah." George said and headed towards the history classroom.

George walked in the classroom and saw that the projector was on with a seating arrangement on the whiteboard. He looked for his name and felt even more miserable when he saw the person sitting beside him. Clay. Of course. The world couldn't be more against him. He sighed and sat down in his seat that he had been assigned to. He begged that Clay would just skip this class like he often did but obviously he wouldn't, the world was against George.  When he saw Clay walking through the door he sighed and sinker in his seat. He looked at the blondes face which was covered with a cheeky smirk he just knew this would be horrible.
Clay sat down besides George, putting his backpack on the seat. "So we meet again, princess." He said, smirking. "Unfortunately." George said quietly and looked up at Clay with an annoyed expression.
Clay just smiled back, showing his dimples.
George actually found them quite cute.
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Clay said cheekily. George scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Shut up."
"Make me." Clay said, amusingly. George scoffed. "No, you fucking perv, what is it with you and wanting me to 'make you' do something?" George said and looked at him as if he were an exotic animal he'd never seen before. "Can't help myself when you look like that, can I?"
George scoffed and looked away.
"I don't know if it's an insult or a compliment." George said and looked down to his book.
And with that the conversation came to an end and Clay looked up to the whiteboard.

The class went as slow by as possible and George could feel Clays gaze at him a couple of times but came to ignore it. When the bell rang he hurried his things in his bag and walked out, hurrying to his locker. He got his things and walked towards Karl's locker, hoping he would be there. And to his luck, there he was with Nicks arm around his shoulder and a few of their friends stood around them.
"Hey, George! How how was history?" Karl asked as George approached. "Fucking sucked, Clay was staring at me the whole time." George said.
"What?" Karl asked, surprised. "Yeah, I know! Fucking weirdo!" George said. At that the bell rang and they all went to class.

The next two classes went by faster than usual and before he knew it, it was lunchtime.

_______________________________
Word count: 669