𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝

"As fun as it is I'm sorry to tell you that this was the last song tonight. Thank you for your support we love you." I tell the crowd breathlessly and they start to clap as Kyle, Lola and I make our way down and into the backstage area.

Lucy greets us immediately with a loud squeal as she jumps up and down excitedly.
I have to laugh at her excitement as I push my hair back my forehead a bit sweaty from all the dancing around.

Kyle gives me a fist bomb before he engulfs Lola in a big hug.
"Your solo was amazing!" He gushes and I decide that it's time for us to go so I mention with my head towards the bar for Lucy.

She catches onto it and follows me quickly.
"You were absolutely amazing Arwen. If I weren't straight I'd absolutely fall in love with you." I chuckle at her words giving her a grateful smile.

I wave the bartender over to us and he rushes over a charming smile on his lips.
"What can I do for the goddess of music?"

"Stop playing around Raph. Mix something up for me and my friend." I tell him grinning and he nods before disappearing to make us some drinks.

I let out a breath before sitting down on the bar chair.
My eyes wander over the crowd but I don't catch a brunette curly head.
"He left." Lucy speaks up when she notices my wandering eyes and I look back at her.

I already guessed that he would leave after he hears the song but I can't help myself.
My music is real I can't come up with random lyrics that don't reflect my feelings.

"I know." I sigh out while I grab the glass Raphael placed down for us a few seconds ago.
I take a big sip letting the cool liquid calm my body heat down.

"Did you see my brothers?" I ask her instead of talking about Timothée because the rush of the music is still floating through my body and I don't wanna ruin the feeling.
I just wanna calm down the rest of the evening and let myself float away.

"Yup just over there." She points with her finger and I follow the line but divert my eyes quickly when I see Dawson's and Tarver's lips attached to some girls.
"Ew. They do this every time!" I let out frustrated but when I see Lucy's interested gaze I open my mouth outraged.

"Hey! No ogling my brothers." I nudge her shoulder and she gives me a sheepish smile while she stumbles a bit forward surprised.
"Sorry but your family has such good genes it's distracting." She says and I roll my eyes taking another sip.

"Your lucky your sister isn't here."

"Why?" I ask her confused.

"Because she would make this all about her." Lucy's words surprise me but when I look at her she has a serious look on her face.
She rolls her eyes at my confusion.

"As if you wouldn't know that Arwen. Sometimes I have the feeling you don't even notice how great you are. You're carrying the whole family, worrying about everyone and putting your needs away for others. While Jenna seems to have a perfect life which she doesn't even appreciate, she treats her sister like trash and her boyfriend. Their relationship is downwards toxic they fight and then the other day they make up and act like they can't live without each other."

I blink at her overwhelmed because I never thought she had such a strong opinion on my sister.
"I don't think so Luce. Timothée is her first love and Jenna is his I think that makes it a bit more complex. Even though they fight they always find their way back to each other. It's difficult with Timothée being away for college all the time and my sister having to retake her last year."

"That's a lame excuse and can you tell me one example who ended up with their first love besides your parents. They showed you the fairytale version of love and I'm happy that your parents seem to be perfect soulmates but that's not the rule it's the exception."