𝑜𝑛𝑒.

THIS IS BOOK #2 - WILL NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL GO READ BOOK #1 ON MY PROFILE

anyways enjoy

The seven animals huddled together looked like one happy pack in the high ceilings of Dumbledore's office. That was, until one of them slowly began to dissolve until there were only a few silvery specks left, and then nothing. The fox was gone from the group of patronuses.

"Why'd you stop yours?" Remus asked, and then suddenly realizing how empty his hand was with a small pit in his stomach. "Hollis?"

The wolf dissolved as well the instant a negative emotion or thought found its way into Remus's mind. All of the animals began to disappear in turn as the Gryffindors noticed Hollis's disappearance.

"Did any of you guys see her leave?" James asked with a frown as he tucked his wand back into the pocket embedded in the scarlet interior of his pocket. "Remus?"

Remus shook his head and looked at the amber and gold sliver of torchlight cutting across the stone floor and grape colored carpet. Hollis must have left not too long ago.

"No, she was like a ghost," Remus replied with a frown.

There was a gut feeling in his stomach that Lily voiced right as he was about to.

"Something feels wrong," the redhead said softly as she stared at the cracked open, heavy wooden door. "Or am I going crazy?"

The other six all shook their heads in confirmation that they had a sudden wave of disturbance washing over them.

"No, I feel it too," Sirius murmured, running a hand through his dark hair.

It was like an invisible yet powerful string had been attached to their stomachs and was pulling them in any direction but where they were right now.

Peter glanced behind them, and seeing that all the other Order members were distracted by their patronuses, he nodded at the other five.

"Let's go," Remus declared in a low tone, leading the way to the door with fiercely determined yet quiet footsteps that he had learned how to practice from so many nights of sneaking around with Hollis.

Wrapping his hand around the thick, twisted, steel handle, Remus was the first to file out into the cool, open air corridor. The others followed, and Sirius already had the Map pulled out of his pocket.

Marlene and Lily watched in confusion as Sirius pulled out his wand and pressed the tip against the blank piece of parchment.

"What are you doing?" Marlene asked Sirius with furrowed blonde eyebrows. "What is that?"

The four boys exchanged a glance that said it felt wrong to tell someone else about the Map without Hollis. It was all five of theirs, not just the boy's to reveal.

"Could you excuse us for a moment?" James said, not a question at all but a statement.

Once they were out of earshot from the two annoyed Gryffindors, Sirius completed the opening of the Map.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good," Sirius declared in a whisper.

Remus could have sworn that he had never seen the ink on the Map blossom slower. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion, nothing was happening quick enough.

The instant the greeting was finsihed, each of them grabbed a side of the Map and unfolded it as quickly as they could.

"Merlin, Hollis, where did you go?" muttered Remus, scrathcing the back of his head with the hand that wasn't supporting part of the Map.