"Do I want to know what I said?"

A/N - I know it has been a while and I am truly sorry for that, we can thank me for having terrible sinuses for the delay after two weeks of headaches and no energy. Lockdown 3 is hitting harder than I thought it would but my energy is back and I have a longer chapter for you today. There is a lot of dialogue but I am really happy with how this came out and hope you all enjoy it too. An entire chapter dedicated to Raven and Luna felt needed after the last few chapters. Enjoy and I will be back with an update when I can.

***

Arriving in TonDC didn't take long, the group moving a lot quicker without the delay of Raven's leg or the Skaikru adults. It was something Raven noticed but refrained from commenting on, bringing attention to her didn't seem like a good idea. After her argument with Clarke, she was a little surprised she had been left standing, regardless of what she could do for the clans or Skaikru.

The remnants of the town weren't visible, the citizens had moved into a clearing a few hundred feet into the trees. It was still between Polis and Arkadia but it was now away from the main roads, something that was going to be a challenge when it came to getting the Rover to the town. Assuming they would let it near the town.

Everything was almost back to the way it had been, the town looking like it had simply picked up and walked several hundred feet to the right, but there were still some areas that were in development. The main areas she spotted as they entered the village was their water system as she had suspected, along with the number of tents still up around the outskirts. Despite the loss of life after the missile, the number of people that wished to stay after the Mountain not only replenished their numbers but added to them if her calculations were correct.

"Heda, it is good to see you. Your tent is ready, and another is ready for your companions." Indra bowed, hand on her sword as she looked over everyone.

Lexa stopped to look around the town she hadn't seen much of since a month after its destruction. "Thank you, Indra. Would you please show Raven and Luna to their tent." She doesn't explain her words, the implication startlingly clear that she was implying Clarke would be with her. She would, but it wasn't something Raven thought she'd admit in any form to Indra. The woman was scary.

"Of course. Please follow me." She looked to Luna and only glanced to Raven as she expected them to follow her. Making their way to the other side of the village, Indra led them past the fire pits and food but didn't let them stop. Raven wasn't hungry, but the option would have been nice.

As they drew closer, Raven was all too aware of the silence that hung between Luna and herself but clamped her mouth shut. They were approaching one of the tents surrounding Lexa's, no doubt thanks to Luna's status as the Floukru leader but Raven had hoped to be on the other side of camp from the others, just for once. It wasn't even anything she was likely to hear coming from the tent later and instead the fear they would overhear whatever conversation was no doubt going to happen between her and Luna at some point. The chances of it escalating to an argument was somewhat likely.

Indra left them a few feet from the tent's entrance, one that while almost identical to the others around it, was heavy and looming in the truth she would be completely alone with Luna since their argument. Luna had no such hesitation as she nodded her thanks to Indra and headed inside. The tent flaps fell back into place for a moment before shifting again, held open from the inside for her. It was a small action, but one that snapped Raven from her thoughts to follow the older woman.

Each step on the hard earth was heavy, her mind wanted nothing more than to avoid whatever conversation they would absolutely have, Luna didn't look like the type of person to run from a fight.