< III >

A/N: This chapter is written in third person, because I thought it would be easier! Also this is what Neveah is telling Cataleya! ANYWAYS, Enjoy!

________________________________

Six years earlier...

It was just another casual schoolday for the girls, or so they thought. Later that day, when Neveah got home, she heard the news.

Her grandfather was terribly ill and on the edge of dying. She and her parents had to go to Italy as fast as they could.

Neveah didn't want to go, she didn't want to miss her friends at school, but she didn't want to miss her grandfather either, so she went anyway.

'At least you get to see Andrea again.' Her mother said, convincing her that it's better this way. They were only going to stay in Italy for a few months, or until her grandfather passed away.

Neveah liked the idea of seeing her cousin again, she hasn't seen her for years, and it's always a fun time with her two years older cousin.

They got into some major trouble the last time they hung out, so it should've been fun. And it was going to be, but it was going to hurt even more.

The moment they got to the airport in Milan, the moment they stepped onto the Italian grounds, their lives would change. But they didn't know that at that time.

Neveah's mother's sister, auntie Julia, made sure that someone picked them up and brought them to the gigantic house her grandfather lived in.

'Long time no see, little one!' Her uncle picked her up and hugged her tightly, making her gasp for air as he puts her back on her feet. 'You've grown so much!'

She didn't know how to respond and looked at her mother. 'Don't be shy Aurora!' Easier said than done.

The adults went to a separate room, to talk about stuff the children wouldn't be able to understand or they were simply too young to hear.

Andrea ran towards her cousin and hugged her tightly, almost as tightly as her father did.

Her dark wavy hair danced around her face. She was gorgeous like always and made Neveah feel a little insecure about herself. About her body. She wasn't as skinny as the rest of her family, but they didn't seem to care about that. So why should she?

Well, she did. She cared because others did. People around them did. They always stared at her weirdly when she would walk through town with her parents.

'Ready to party again?' It was obvious that she wasn't American. She had a thick Italian accent, but that didn't matter. Neveah was used to it from talking over the phone all those nights.

Even if she didn't want to, Andrea would drag her everywhere if she could. She knew she didn't have a choice. So she let her older cousin drag her towards her room to get changed into a tight dress.

Neveah didn't like wearing tight clothes, especially dresses that barely fell over her knees. But she didn't complain, she didn't want to ruin the mood, so she just went with it. For once, she thought.

After the whole family had dinner, the two girls went to town. 'We're just going to enjoy our night!' Andrea screamed before slamming the door behind her.

The fact that her parents let her out at night, alone, shocked Neveah. She wasn't exactly the type to even think about going out, but she was certain her parents would not let her out without anyone else.