𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏465

Waking up in the morning,

Thinking of so many things, 

I see this book has 14.1k reads, (MY GOD, THANK YOU HOLY SHIT)

And I inhale sharply,

And decide to follow the schedule and publish a new chapter :D

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"Where?" She asked, frantically looking around.

"Above you." They informed.

Straining her neck, Y/n indeed saw a bright looking sweater floating above her.

The ghost was floating not too far up, he seemed pretty tired judging from his posture. He was gradually making his way above the walls of L'manburg near one of the small shops. The busy library if I'm correct. 

Hold up, he was way too close to a (most probably) nearby crowd. 

"GHOSTBUR! GHOSTBUR HEY!!" She called, her stomach doing somersaults as she frantically waved her hands. He'll probably get caught if he didn't land soon. "He's going to get caught!"

"Ghostbur! GHOSTBUR!" Eret joined in. Fortunately, both their voices joined in together managed to grab the ghost's attention.

Ghostbur brightened as soon as he spotted Y/n, floating down. 

"Hi Y/n! I was just looking for you." He smiled, but it fell as soon as his eyes landed on her friend.

"Hi, listen you've got to get out of here. You'll probably get-" She started to fret, but was interrupted.

"Eret?" The ghost spoke, his brown eyes fixed on Eret. (I'm not certain if Ghostbur remembers how they look like, but oh well :D)

"Oh, yeah! This is my friend, Eret. They-" 

"Isn't he the bad guy?" Ghostbur assumed. "The anthem.."

"Oh, no. He's not the bad-" The girl started, but was cut off. 

"HEY! GUYS!!!" A voice cut off.

They all turned around to see Tubbo running full speed towards them, until he spotted Ghostbur, then he stopped."Is that Wilbur's ghost?" The boy gawked. "Oh, hi Eret!

"Yeah, it is!" Y/n confirmed. "Why have you come here?"

"Well, I was with Tommy searching for Wilbur's ghost. Then suddenly we heard some commotion, and we ran over to where the noise was located. There were some villagers staring at you. " The president gestured to the ghost, though there was no hostility evident in his voice. Only concern, and a hint of surprise. "They know you're real, and they're going after all three of you. Well, except Eret."

"Did you try to convince them they're innocent?" Eret intervened as Wilbur's ghost watched them intently.

"I tried, I really did. I announced it two times, and I'm pretty sure the whole nation was there. Though some- most of them are still not convinced. I don't know why they don't believe me, though they'd believe some random citizen." Tubbo spoke, his brown eyes filled with sadness. "Am I not good enough of a president?"

"Oh, Tubbo no. You're a great president." The girl assured, pulling him into a hug.

"They just doubt you because you're young, which is complete shit if you ask me." They comforted. "The villagers are blind, because they can't see the good things you've accomplished as our leader."