2

7 years ago

The club was loud and dark as usual, everything in full swing when the rope to the booth was opened.
"Namjoon glad you could make it!" Yoongi stood up shaking his friends hand.
"Hi sir, boys. Yoongi you remember my sister, Nari." He gestured to her. She was nothing like the young girl Yoongi had met all those years ago. She had grown into quite the woman and Yoongi smiled taking her hand placing a kiss on the back.
"Of course, it's been a while." She smiled to him and nodded.
"Hi Yoongi. Still charming I see." He chuckled gesturing to a seat.
"Come sit with me. Let's catch up. Jin. Go get us a drink."

After a while of talking Yoongi learnt that she had been away for the last 2 years studying. He couldn't believe that the little girl with pigtails who cried when Namjoon went out to play was now In front of him talking about philosophy. He smiled and soon the boys left to dance leaving the two of them to continue their talk.
"So, university in London. That must've been expensive." She nodded sipping her drink.
"Yeah... Namjoon helped, I'm guessing that money came from you." He practically spat his drink when she said it. "I'm not a naive little girl anymore Yoongi. I know what you all do."
"Is that right princess? And who told you that? Your brother?" He leant back in his seat and she smiled.
"We come from the same place min Yoongi. Now you're living it up in privet clubs with a gun under your suit?" He was quick to adjust the jacket but she stopped him. "It's alright. I don't mind."
"You like danger, princess?" She shrugged writing something on a napkin. She placed it in front of him with a smirk.
"Call me some time, if you wanna talk philosophy you know?" She got up but he caught her wrist.
"Or... you could stay? Come home with me tonight... I'm sure Namjoon won't mind." She looked at his hand on her wrist and hummed.
"So you can treat me like one of your whores?" He placed a hand over his heart pouting.
"You wound me Nari. I would never." She laughed looking down at her phone that had buzzed in her hand looking around the club.
"I have to go. Call me." She pulled away walking from the booth and down the steps, finally she disappeared into the crowd. Namjoon returned and saw the napkin with his sisters number rolling his eyes.
"Where'd she go?" Yoongi looked up and namjoon sat down and he leant forward.
"She left. Got a phone call or something. Namjoon-"
"You already know the awnser." Yoongi frowned at him and they looked at each other. "She's had a crush on you since we were kids. And I wouldn't have bought her tonight if I didn't think you would enjoy it. She's not a kid anymore. And you would look after her. But you break her heart-"
"I know. I know. I'll be back." He got up picking up the napkin. "I'm going to call your sister."
He walked out of the club tapping the number into his phone thinking for a moment. "Stop being a pussy Yoongi." He said to himself pressing dial and he heard the ringing turning around to hear the phone from behind him. He walked over to the alleyway looking down as she spoke to a man finally wandering her phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi princess."
"Yoongi..."
"Where are you? You left in a hurry." He said watching her as she faced away from him.
"On my way home. What's up?"
"Was hoping you would come back and see me."
"You're with everyone else?"
"Hmm? Oh yeah. Well I can change that. Come back?"
"Alright sure." She phone was taken out of her hand and the call ended. Yoongi turned back around making his way inside. "You didn't tell me she had a boyfriend." Namjoon frowned at his friends words.
"What?"
"She lied to me on the phone. Said she was on the way home, she's down the back alley with some guy."
"Dark hair?"
"Yeah."
"Tall? Scar on his cheek?"
"Yeah why?"
"Fuck." Namjoon got up racing out of the booth. Yoongi called the guys marching outside to follow Namjoon. "Which way?" Namjoon asked and Yoongi pointed, they walked around the corner to see her pinned against the wall with the guys hand over her mouth as his hand roamed her body. "Fucking prick!" Namjoon shout pushing the guy from his sister as Yoongi pulled her behind him.
"Are you hurt?" He asked her looking over her face as she shook her head frankly looking a little scared. She hand a cut on her lip and Yoongi huffed looking to the boys. "Hoseok. Take her to the car. We'll follow in a minute." He pulled her away as she watched her brother kick the man to the ground before she was lead out of sight. "Who is he Namjoon?"
"Her ex." Yoongi knelt down pulling the guys hair so he would look at him.
"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to lay a hand on a woman?" The man spat a mixture of saliva and blood into yoongis face and Yoongi calmly stood up wiping his face with a handkerchief. "Well that was rude. He do this before Namjoon?"
"He's done more than this before." Yoongi nodded pulling out his gun handing it to Namjoon.
"Kill him. Meet us back at the house. He won't ever touch her again." He walked away with Jimin as the gunshot went off.