Chapter 26

Sophia’s POV

Staring back at me was me, but not me…

I stepped closer to the mirror taking in all the changes.   My hair was shinier, and longer.   My brown locks fell to my breasts as the curled softly.   I was now one of those girls in the shampoo commercials.   I shook my head and watched my long brown hair glide from side to side, the softness of it caressed my back and shoulders.

Nice, maybe being part wolf enhanced my hair genes or something, man I hope I didn’t have to shave now like twice a day.   I really hated leg hair, and don’t get me started on armpit hair, yuck!

Glancing down to my legs, I noticed that my once chubby thighs were no longer covered with cellulite.   Actually, my whole body appeared to have firmed up.   I still had my curvy figure and large rounded behind, but my skin and muscles were more tightened.   I was no longer flabby in spots and as I jumped up and down, nothing giggled anymore.   Amazing.    

And then I zeroed in on my breasts.  Oh hell yeah.   Turning from side to side, bending over I rubbed and stroked my new perkier, firmer breasts.   The natural sagging I had from my age and breastfeeding seemed to disappear.   My tits were as I remembered from when I was 20!  Oh Knox was going to love these.  

Oh and my ass, turning around and looking over my shoulder I took in the new behind.   I still had junk in the truck, but man was my junk tight!  I mean seriously you could bounce a quarter off of this thing.    

As I turned from side to side, and around back I laughed thinking I could make a fortune selling whatever wolf gene transformed my body into that of a pin up girl of the 1920’s.   I was still me, but a more toned, firmer me.   Talk about an instant workout benefits.  

I looked…healthier…stronger…

Like a goddess…

Gaea?  Is that you?  

Well, yes and no.   I am your inner wolf as well as a goddess.   It is best not to over think this as it gets confusing.   Let’s just say that the three souls are now one, human, wolf and goddess.   We are all connected and leave it at that.  

Um…okay.   I mean I no longer felt like someone hijacked my brain, but they were now just blended with me.   It was strange but calming at the same time.  I felt different, but in a good way.   Stronger and definitely more confident.  

Taking one last look at the new me I headed into shower and get ready for the day.   As dressed and did my make up the thought popped into my head that I wish I could find someone to braid my new longer hair.   I loved having my hair braided, but years ago I cut my hair shorter and just never had the patience to grow it back out.  

When I glanced back up into the mirror I let out a scream.   My hair was floating in the air, crisscrossing back and forth.   Reaching into the drawer I grabbed the hand mirror and turned around.

Sure enough my hair was braiding itself…two braids adorned the side of my head as they funneled into one larger braid down my back.  

Holy shit!   What the hell was that?

Oh my dear…that is just the beginning of what we can do.   Did you miss the fact that you are the mother of all, blah, blah, blah…most magical goddess of all time?  Hello get with the program.  I just figured I will give you a glimpse at what we can do.   Listen to your grandmother though, we must be careful where we do magic.   I will guide you so no need to worry. 

Oh yeah…well excuse me Gaea all this shit is new to me okay?   It’s not every day that my hair starts to float and self-braids.   But you have peaked my interest as to what else you can do…

Oh so you want to play do you?   Okay head to the bedroom.  

Putting away my stuff I headed to the bedroom.   Okay now what.

Tell the room to clean up.

“Okay room listen up here and clean up please?”

You are such a nerd, no need to be polite.   Command the room to be clean.

“Fine…ROOM– CLEAN NOW!”

Better

All around me things started to happen.   The bed was making itself, clothes that were on the floor were floating to the hamper.   Blankets on the couch were being folded and the curtains were pulled open, letting the light in.  

The window opened and it looked like the dust from the floor and surfaces were floating outside.   Definitely better than dusting and vacuuming and a lot faster too. 

I heard a noise in the closet so I opened the door to see clothes rearranging themselves…by color and the shoes by style…wow.   Apparently my magic is a bit anal retentive.  

Hey you didn’t specify what and how you wanted stuff clean so the room is doing everything.   Next time be more specific like just telling the bed to make itself.   Magic doesn’t know when to decipher what limits to follow, so you need to be specific.

Gaea you could have told be before, how the hell was I supposed to know that.

You weren’t, but I wanted to show you so you would understand better.

Thank you, I get it now.   Be specific, never vague. 

After the room was spotless I headed downstairs.  For some odd reason I knew that the kids were in the kitchen.  Not sure how I knew that but I did.  Just like I knew Knox was in the cells locking up a rogue that was still alive.   Weird.

Not weird…remember internal GPS, not really but that is the best way to describe it.

Oh yeah, now I remember.   The surprises just keep coming.  What next…