three

Heather looked at her ticket confused. She turned to tell Hagrid, but he had disappeared. The dark haired girl walked around looking for the platform. She saw the numbers and no 9 3/4 was anywhere. She would ask somebody, but she didn't want to look stupid.

She saw a family of red heads and followed them. She saw one go through and was shocked. Next we're twins. She decided to speak up. "Excuse me." She said as she walked closer. "Could you tell me how to get on the platform?"

"Of course, it's Ron's first time to."

Heather smiled at him. "What you do is walk up to the wall between 9 and ten and run through."

"Thank you." She says.

"Good luck." A girl said.

Heather smiled as she walked up to the wall and did what the red head woman told her. Heather heard the train and looked at the sign that read platform 9 3/4.
~~~
Heather found herself an empty compartment and started to put her trunk up. One thing she hated about being eleven. She was short and she hated it. "Need help."

She turned to see the twins and smiled. "Please." She replies.

"I'm Fred." He said.

George got a better look at the girl with the green eyes and was shocked by how beautiful she was, but the only problem was she was first year. "I'm George." He said as he saw her scar.

"Heather." She replies as the two started helping her.

"Nice scar." George says.

"Thanks." She said as they got done.

"We'll see you later, Heather.' Fred tells her as he walked out. George looked at her one last time before following his brother.
~~~
Heather was looking outside when she heard someone clear their throats. She looked to see the red head from before. "Hi, I was wondering if I could sit in here. There's no other compartment available."

"Sure." She says.

"I'm Ron, by the way. Ron Weasley." He said sitting down.

"I'm Heather Potter." She tells him.

The look on Ron's face made her giggle. "So it's true." She nodded. "Do you have the..."
Heather nodded as she moved her hair and showed him her scar. "Wicked."

The young girl laughed as she saw a trolley. "Anything off the trolley dear."

"No thank you. I'm all set." Ron said.

Heather looked at his food and looked back at the lady. "We'll take the lot." She replies as she took out her money shocking Ron.

Once they had their food, Heather was trying the snacks as Ron spoke. She smiled as she listened. "This is Scabbers." He tells her,

"Oh."

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow." Ron tells her. "Want to see it."

Heather nodded as he pulled the wand out. She was intrigue till a bushy haired girl appeared. "Have you seen a boy named Neville's toad?" She asked than saw the red head boy with a wand. "Oh. Are you about to do magic?"

"Aghhhemm. Sunshine, daises, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat yellow!"

"Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? Of course I've only tried a few simple spells myself, and they've all worked for me. For example.." she says as she found a broken mirror. "Oculus Reparo. See." She said and noticed the scar on the dark haired girl's forehead and knew who she was. "Holy Cricket, you're Heather Potter. I'm Hermione Granger...and you are...?"

"Ron Weasley." He said with his mouth full making Heather smile.

"Pleasure. You two better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon." She gets up and leaves, then comes back and looks at Ron. "You've got dirt, on your nose, by the way, did you know? Just there." She tells Ron.

Heather glared as she watched her walk away. "I'm not going to like that know it all attitude." She tells him.