19

Warning : language

Why do I still love them after everything?

Why ?

_____________________________

I woke up to a knock on my door so I got up and cracked the door slightly open taking a peak out to be met with no one . But my eyes looked down to the floor spotting a envelope settled on the floor addressed to me yet had no name of who it was from .

Weird what's up with me getting letters now ?

Yet I have no clue who this one is from eh it's not important I'll read it later .

I just so happen to look at the calendar for school to see we have no classes today Great what am I supposed to do .

I still got dressed of course but instead for classes I decided I'd go to hogsmeade to get some butterbeer and and a few other things . I placed the envelope on my dresser as I locked and left my room .

On my way there I slightly wondered who wrote that letter or more importantly what was inside of it ?

The questions continued to flow and I didn't notice Theo walking besides me in the hall .

I immediately jumped at the sound of his voice .

" so how are you going to spend this free day ?"

" oh merlins bread Theo you frightened me "

Giving his a soft slap to his shoulder as he just laughed as a response.

" well I'm just going to hogmeade for a few things "

" Ooo can Lorenzo and I join ?"

" well I don't mind but isn't Lorenzo still mad at me for yesterday?  And aren't you supposed to be resting ? "

" eh I'm doing fine already and Lorenzo was just a bit agitated that I didn't fight back"

He stoped making me stop as well and face him . The pause between us didn't last long as he looked at me .

" I meant what i said in that note the fight and me going to the hospital wing wasn't your fault . Ok and Lorenzo understands that so no he's not mad at you "

" though he's absolutely angered at Draco for last night as well . I never asked you are ok from last night ? "

After he asked that lingering question the night replayed before me and I instantly remembered he seen something in the restroom Last night .

" yea I'm fine but what did you see in the restroom last night cause you were acting weird after "

Curiousness rose in me as he just brushed the question off and said he'd tell me later . We made our way to the same small field of grass where Draco had asked me to the Yule ball Wow how long has it been since ?

The field changed since the winter before the grass was still green of course yet the field was colored in pinks ,purples, reds, and blue . As the new flowers bloomed and flourished in the sunlight .