Note From the Author

That's another fic wrapped up! Thank you so much for sticking with me (I know I had a wobbly in the middle). I really hope you've enjoyed reading it, and watching Auriga grow. I can't tell you how painful it was at first writing her as such a bigot, but thankfully it was a happy-ish ending. Super sorry for killing Tonks and Sirius, who I know would've made fantastic Godparents to Piper, Quinn, and Lysander.

As always, keep an eye out for my other works (I'll put them below). Wisdom and Victory is well underway, and I've got a few other ideas that I'm really liking the sound of. I'll keep you posted :)

My love to all of you fabulous folks!

*****

When it comes to love, how far is too far?

Victoria McGonagall was made an orphan in the last war. She never met her birth mother, and all she knows about her is her name, the date of her death, and who killed her.

So, with the next war brewing, and with her time at Hogwarts coming to a close, Victoria wants to fight. And she wants to win. But her mother wants to stop her. Dumbledore wants to stop her. The Order wants to stop her.

Which means it's time to take matters into her own hands.

OC x Fred Weasley

*****

 The legendary story of Harry Potter's cousin - saviour of the wizarding world

COMPLETED

After Petunia's miscarriage - where Mr. and Mrs. Dursley had been expecting a baby boy - she finally gives birth a year later to a beautiful blonde baby girl named Alexandra. The family lives happily for well over a year until one day Petunia's shrill cry tears through the neighborhood, as she peers down at her nephew teary-eyed.

Harry and Al grow up together, and Al's failed attempts at preventing Harry's abuse shape her into the person she is on her eleventh birthday. The person who will soon find herself at Hogwarts alongside her cousin...

OC x George Weasley
>170,000 words

*****

EDIT: 28/02/2022

New story up! Chapter one of Silvanna Snape is now up!! :)

Silvanna Snape was exactly three minutes and forty two seconds older than her twin brother, Severus Snape

Silvanna Snape was exactly three minutes and forty two seconds older than her twin brother, Severus Snape. And that made her better.

Silvanna, just like her brother, grows up in a less-than-pleasant household, and is just as excited to be going off to Hogwarts as he is. Well, maybe slightly less excited. After all, she doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with a certain red-head to help fuel her activities.

But Silvanna does have the peace and quiet of the library; something she soon finds out she'll have to share with the school troublemakers. But they aren't so bad, not really...

Marauders Era
Rated mature for child abuse I don't write vividly dirty scenes I find them cringy

EDIT: 03/03/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K READS!!! You guys are amazing!! :)