Control Me -Preview- ://

" Y/N! Sweetheart! Breakfasts ready!"

Y/N stood in front of her mirror, readjusting her ponytail, and brushing off anything on her sweater.

"Coming Mother!" She called out and then walked out of the room.

Step. Smile. Step. Smile.

Down the stairs and make sure to always smile

"Gee dad! That's a such a nifty idea! Thanks a lot!" Came the excited tone echoing from kitchen.

The lights were bright.

She entered the kitchen, her mother stood over the stove, her father and brother Skippy, sat at the kitchen table.

"Good morning Pumpkin. Did you sleep well?" Her father said with a bright smile as she excitedly walked to sit next to him.

"Good morning! Oh it was just great. I had the most wonderful dreams". She said with a soft giggle as her mom put out a plate full of pancakes in front of her.

"Oh dear. They must have been such nice dreams. You look so happy this morning Dear". Cooed her mother hurrying back to grab more food.

"Not as great as mine! I dreamt I was the Captain of my baseball team! And Steve Allen was mighty unhappy ". Crowed Y/N's younger brother Skippy, his blonde hair and eager blue eyes glistening.

The chorus of laughter hit the kitchen.

"Now champ. Remember that it's not always about winning. You just have to remember to do the best you can". Said her father firmly as he lifted his newspaper to the air.

"But it sure would teach Mr Allen not to yell so much at the baseball games".

The disemodied voice of Y/N's father whispered through the air.

A pan of laughter nearly shook the table.

But nobody seemed to notice.

Y/N felt her eyelid twitch as she helped herself to some eggs and pancakes.

Smile. Eat. Repeat. Always smile.

As Y/N's mother set down the rest of the food, Y/N could feel her head cloud around.

Everything felt so fuzzy. Just so so fuzzy.

This was all so much.

"Well I'm just grateful at the beautiful shining morning. And I'm most grateful my pancakes came out just right this morning". Giggled her mother as the laughter resounded just once more.

Smile . Smile.

"Oh honey. You make the best pancakes in the whole neighborhood". Her father said firmly glancing at Y/N's mother with a fond smile.

"They're the most swell pancakes ever Mom!" Skippy said diving into his plate full of food.

They all turned their heads smiling to look at Y/N.

Y/N smiled so wide. "Oh mom. You have to teach me again today when I come home from school!"

More laughter.

Don't forget to smile. They're watching.

They're watching and laughing