The first Quidditch game of the year

It had been 19 years, since the war, since your wedding and since the birth of your firstborn, Regulus Severus Weasley. He'd grown up alongside Teddy Lupin and you and Fred were adamant to make their childhoods full of happiness after the war. The two boys became inseparable, even at Hogwarts. Fred and you never had any problems with the two boys. McGonagall was rather happy that the two were the angels of the castle. They both became prefects and head boys not to mention they were both on the Quidditch team. However, the silence soon died down when your twins, Sirius and Remus were born. 

The twins were the whole reason Fred and you were currently sat in McGonagall's office, the boys had only been back a week and were in their fifth year, the year of the O.W.Ls to be exact yet instead of celebrating their success later in the year as you should be, the two of you were called in because of an incident that had taken place earlier.  

"Let's go easy on them, yeah?" Fred spoke as the two of you waited for McGonagall to arrive. 

"Easy on them?" You repeated. "Fred, we never get called in unless it's serious. Normally we just get a letter and then the boys get a howler the next day." 

"Maybe it's just a terrible prank the two conducted." 

"I wonder where they got that from." 

"You were just as much as a prankster as I was," Fred smirked, his hand moving to your thigh. 

"At least I didn't get thrown out of Hogwarts for it." 

"Only because I wouldn't let you." He winked as the door opened. 

"Ah, hello you two!" McGonagall smiled, your boys following after her. "Have a seat both of you." McGonagall pointed at the two spare chairs by her desk. "Now as the two of you know I called your parents in here after the incident that took place this morning -" 

"But we didn't do anything!" Sirius whined. "He was bullying Luciana!" 

"We were just teaching him a lesson!" Remus yelled. 

"If there was an incident such as another student being bullied then it should be reported, Mr Weasley."

"Draco Malfoy bullied our uncle since he was eleven and no one in this school done anything about it!" Sirius yelled. 

"Sirius that's enough." You interjected. 

"Thank you, Mrs Weasley," McGonagall took a more professional tone as she continued. "As I was delivering new textbooks to Professor Longbottom I came across your boys using a levitation spell to plant a student onto one of the spirals." 

At her words, Fred burst into laugher before talking. "That's brilliant! Well done boys!" 

"FRED!" You yelled, slapping his thigh to silence him. "I am sorry Headmistress. What punishment lies ahead for them?" 

"That is why the two of you are here. Banning them from Quidditch this year was my idea -" 

"You can't do that!" Remus yelled. 

"Yeah, the game's in a few weeks, Mum and Dad are coming to watch us, you don't want to ruin their day as much as ours, do you?" Sirius tried to use his charm to get out of the situation. Something he'd definitely picked up from his father and the man he'd been named after. You couldn't help but frown slightly at the punishment, sure what they'd done was terrible but Fred and you adored watching the Quidditch matches. A familiar face always joined you for those days.

"Perhaps you should have thought about that before trying to kill a student -" 

"We weren't trying to kill him!" Remus sulked.