6

"Yeah stay safe okay? Call me after? Okay. Yeah love you too Namjoon." She hung up the phone sitting down on the bed looking at the time.
1am. She felt unbelievably tired but knew she wouldn't sleep a moment until she heard from Namjoon. Yoongi was in his office pacing and waiting for the call.

The other side of town Namjoon and the boys surrounded the warehouse all finding their own ways in, guns at the ready they stalked around finding... nothing.
"There's no one here."
"Fuck. Someone call Yoongi. It's a set up."

There was a noise from the kitchen, Yoongi huffed walking through the house sure his wife was trying to get a glass of wine. But that's not what he found. He turned around as something hit his face. He fell to the floor hearing a voice.
"Search the house. It's here somewhere."

He woke up being pulled onto his knees with his hands tied behind his back. Fuck, they were still in the house. His gun was pulled out of his holster and the guy chuckled.
"Dakho send his regards." He said looking down at Yoongi. "Now tell me where's the money you guys keep around." Yoongi kept his mouth shut and the guy knelt down. "Hmmm... tough guy... you know what? I thought you would be a lot scarier. Didn't you guys? The great min Yoongi! You you're not that great are you? Now where's the money. Before I tear this house apart." He raised an eyebrow looking the guy up and down.
"Go to hell." The gun was bought down on his face causing him to fall onto the floor and his brow to bleed.
"Beat him until he talks." And just like that he was showered with punches and kicks when their attention was pulled away.
"Hey boss! Look what we found." Yoongi looked up to see his wife held by a man and instantly panicked.
"Yoongi!" She stepped forward only to be yanked backwards and he sat up straight concerned.
"Well look at you..." the leader said walking over.
"Dont fucking touch her!" Yoongi shouted and the guy laughed.
"Someone shut him up." Tape was placed over his mouth as the guys reached out tucking some hair behind her ear. "Well aren't you the prettiest thing... you must be the wife huh?" She jerked away from his touch and he grabbed her face. "Now now, don't be rude." He let go a little cupping her cheek. "What's your name darlin?"
"None of your damn business." She spat and he directed a swift back hand to her face causing her to nearly fall. Yoongi watched in angry struggling in the grip of another man.
"Let's try that again shall we? What's your name?"
"Nari." She said in disgust and the name nodded walking over to Yoongi.
"Well Nari. Your husband over here is a really bad man you know that?" He knelt down grabbing yoongis hair and dragging his head up pulling out a knife. She gasped feeling nothing but fear when she saw it. "The only thing is. We're worse people. Right boys?" They all said a yes and the man holding her shoved her to her knees. "So here's what's gonna happen... I'm gonna take the tape off his mouth. And he's gonna tell us what we want. Or we're gonna beat him. And you my darling. Are gonna watch as the guy you think is so strong turns out to be weak." He pulled the tape off and Yoongi looked at her with heavy breaths.
"You hurt?" She shook her head and he nodded. "It'll be alright."
"Ha! She will. You won't. Now talk."
"Piss off." And then it started. The man gave a nod and they started attacking Yoongi with everything they had. Nari screamed fighting to get to him when he shouted. "Nari! Close your eyes baby! Just keep them closed." He was kicked in the jaw sending a blood splatter cross the room straight up her body and she did as he told her.
"Stop it!" She started crying begging the man. "You'll kill him! Please stop!"
"Well damn darlin I think you're right." They man spoke calling his men off. "That's enough. We need to make him talk, I just gotta. Ah ha! I got it!" She looked over at Yoongi laying on the floor as blood poured from his nose she cried every now abs again pulling on whoever held her trying to get to him. He gave her a small smile for reassurance but it didn't help. "Go on boys. Get the girl." The guy pulled Yoongi's hair making him watch as she was pulling to her feet and slapped back to the floor.
"No! Don't-" his mouth was covered again as he fought to get free. Her head was grabbed and she was dragged up.
"Watch." The man whispered in his ear. "Watch what they do to your pretty wife." She was held against the wall by her neck as they slapped her legs apart. She screamed and all of a sudden A knife was pulled out and ran against her cheek. She looked over and Yoongi a tear rolling down her face as the blade was held ready to be plunged into her and then, bang. She was dropped and she lay there coughing as more shots were fired. Soon enough the men who didn't run lay dead around the house. Namjoon ran in seeing the scene in front of him. And felt sick. Yoongi was laying on the floor exhausted from being beaten so badly. Namjoon ran over taking the tape off his mouth.
"No. Help her first. Go!" He caught sight of his sister laying on the floor and raced to her side as Jin reached the room helping Yoongi loose. He tried to get up but hissed in pain collapsing in a heap on the floor. He drove his fist into the floor screaming. "Fuck!" He looked over at Namjoon who was talking to Hobi, Yoongi could barely see from the injures he had got. "Is she okay? Namjoon!" He didn't get an awnser and Jin helped him to his feet. Jin let him sit at her side and she laid there looking at him her shirt soaked in blood as Namjoon cleaned up a wound. Yoongi let his tears fall as he saw the bruises forming on her body. "I didn't think they got you..." he cried out looking at her for an awnser.
"The knife... Hmm... it caught me when he went down... it- ahh fuck." She winced as Namjoon cleaned it. "I'm more worried about you right now... go get cleaned up..."
"Nari-"
"Please Yoongi... for my sanity." He placed a kiss on her bruised hand and nodded.
"Okay... I love you okay?"
"I love you too. Go on..."