six

-Author POV-

Ryujin and Beomgyu walked out of the headmistress's office. Beomgyu turned to Ryujin "Let's not tell the others about this yet. But hopefully, something is done"
Ryujin agreed "Ok, I'll go and get ready now"
Beomgyu held her hand "Ryu wait! Have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"
Ryujin shrugged his hand off "No I haven't and please don't touch me Yiren won't be happy about it" She just quickly walks up the stairs.
Beomgyu scratched his head "What now? How did Yiren come into this?" He put his hands into his pockets and looked down
And speaking of the devil... -_-

Yiren hugs Beomgyu "Beomgyu oppa~ What are you doing here this early?"
Beomgyu rolled his eyes but tried to answer politely "I just wanted to get fresh air"
Yiren nodded and wrapped her arm around Beomgyu "Me too! Oppa, can you take me out?"
Beomgyu sighed "First of all, I'm not your oppa. Second, no"
Yiren hugged him but reached into her pocket at the same time "You will say yes or you'll get it"
She back faced the security camera and she held a knife to Beomgyu's neck.
Beomgyu gasped and stuttered "O-ok. I-I'll take you out later"
Yiren smiled innocently and said "Yay! Thank you oppa! And not a word about this to anyone ok?"
Beomgyu nodded and ran upstairs feeling worried.

Yiren turned around and said sweetly "Ryujin-ah, you can come out now. I can see you"
Ryujin gasped and tried to run but Yiren caught her "You're not going anywhere" and secretly pulls the wire of the security camera and punches Ryujin.
She drags her out and puts her in the van and says "Here's one Aisha, I'll get the other one"
Yiren quietly walks up the stairs ready to pick the lock but what luck, Yeji walks out by herself, she says "Good morning Yeji-ah!"
Yeji smiles not suspecting anything "Hi Yiren! I was just going to walk  downstairs"
Yiren fakes "Me too! Let's go together"
Once they reach the hallway with the broken camera Yiren knocks Yeji out and leaves her crutches on the floor. She carries her to the van and hops in next to Aisha.

"Ok let's go. I dropped a note in front of Lia's door I wrote, 'The two singles, have been taken, if you want to find them go here: Adress XXXX and not a word to anyone"
And they drove off laughing evilly, Aisha and Yiren didn't tell their members because they would tell them to stop.

-Txt and Itzy POV-

Lia screamed loudly. The boys except for Yeonjun and the rest of Itzy ran out. Lia was shivering and Soobin went to her "Baby? What's wrong?" He notices the paper and takes it. He reads it and passes it to Beomgyu. He hugs Lia tightly and watches the rest read it together. Lia says in shuddering breaths "I thought Yeji just went down early so I walked out and picked that up"
Yuna's lips were purple "Me and Chaeryoung unnie thought the same thing with Ryujin unnie but we heard you scream"
Heuning Kai hugged her back while looking concerned. Chaeryoung leans on Taehyun looking white.

Beomgyu asked "What do we do now?"
Soobin said "Well, let's all go there. I have no idea who would do this. But we need to save Ryujin and Yeji. We need to tell Yeonjun. I don't care if you're mad at him. We need to"
The rest nodded and went to go look in his room. They found him looking at his phone. He turned and shouted "YAH! Do I really not get any privacy?"
Heuning Kai said "Yeonjun (without hyung showing that he doesn't have any respect for him) Yeji and Ryujin are gone. They gave us an address, we think they have kidnapped"
Yeonjun just scornfully laughed "You guys are just tricking me, you're trying to get me to talk to you guys"
Beomgyu seriously said "Yeonjun, we're not lying. We're serious, this is the note" He shoves the paper in his face
Yeonjun laughs "Wow you really went all out, get out of my room"
The girls were shocked and went to slap him but their boyfriends held them back "Let's not, he'll create a scene"

Everyone nodded, they all went into one car and Soobin put the address into the GPS system. The girls held hands and prayed that Yeji and Ryujin were safe. Soobin says lowly "We're here"
Everyone linked arms and entered the empty warehouse. They saw Yeji and Ryujin tied up in the middle the girls ran "Yeji!!! Ryujin!!! Are you ok?"
They tried pulling the ropes apart but then they heard something "Move and your precious boyfriends and sisters will get shot"
Chaeryoung, Lia and Yuna looked around and saw the boys struggling to get out of the grip of people in black. They turned around and saw Aisha and Yirn pointing knives and Yeji and Ryujin, Lia gasped "You two! You did this?!"
Aisha smirked "You guys were still hanging on to my Yeonjunnie, I had to make you guys leave him alone"
Yiren looked at Ryujin and Beomgyu "Beomgyu-ah, looks like we won't be able to go on our date after all"
Ryujin started crying and Yeji was frozen.