Back off | Albedo x fem!reader

I hope it's good sijdejndalnrod
(Slight warning: sexual harassment mentions)
Edit: I made this in like February lmao
_____________________________

You were running out and about with your boyfriend Albedo, dragging him around to do some shopping of all sorts. Clothes, food, Knick knacks, whatever you wanted. Of course, you paid for it, though he offered several times because he felt bad. You eventually were almost finished as you stepped into the last store you wanted to go to. "I saw there was a sale, and I really like their clothes, so Imma take a peek" you said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the store.
While you wandered off looking for whatever it was that took your interest, he had slipped away to go look at something to buy you. He grabbed a necklace he knew you would love and quickly went to the register and checked out. He noticed at the register that there was a strange looking guy there, who's eyes seemed to follow (y/n) around. He knew why, you were drop dead gorgeous, and he couldn't ever take his eyes off of you. But, this did flip something in him to keep and eye on that guy.
He walked back to (y/n) and followed her around the large store as she collected the things she liked in one arm, browsing with the other. A couple minutes later, You had already picked out a few things and knew you should stop before you went bankrupt from all the money you were spending. You turned around to Albedo and asked him to carry some of the things, since your arms were a bit sore. While he was taking the things from your arms, neither of you noticed the same cash register man from earlier sneaking up just behind you, right behind your ear.
You jumped back, dropping a few things on the floor while you did, and bent over to pick them up.
The guy slowly watched as you picked them up, leaning over, stretching your arm out, picking the things up, and then slowly standing back up. This whole time, Albedo kept his eyes on the man, watching him stare at you in such a disgusting manner. You stood back up and looked at Albedo. You could tell immediately from his expression that he was upset, but it quickly changed to a warm smile as he looked at you.
"Hey, don't we need to check out?" He said, tugging at your arm to pull you away from him. The man finally spoke up, "I came to ask you guys if you need any help, I can ring you guys up if you're finished though" he said, smiling down at you. You admittedly, were a little creeped out by him, but were being nice, "oh please! I think it's about time we head home anyways" you looked over at Albedo and giggled. He nodded and you three walked to the register. He slowly rang up the clothes, one by one. At the end he looked up and said, "there is a coupon downstairs in the store, if you go get it you can save 20% off your order.
Your eyes lit up, but you were already tired and sore from walking around, "Albedooooooo, can you pleeaaaaseeee go get it for meeee?" You asked him, looking up with those puppy eyes. He thought about it for a second, he glanced around and noticed the store was kind of empty besides you three.
Though he didn't like the idea of leaving you two alone, he couldn't say no to that face. "Okay, I'll be back really quickly" he stated, running down stairs. The man chuckled since he now had you alone. You backed up a bit from him, standing there awkwardly.
"So, is he your boyfriend?" He stated, looking at you up and down. You awkwardly laughed and messed with the rim of your shirt, "hehe, yeah, he is" you told him, hoping that now he knew the information, he'd leave her alone.
He didn't. "You know I can show you a better time, right?" He asked creepily, staring at your chest. You pulled your arms over you chest as an attempt to hide anything "I love him, I'd never leave him for someone like you. He actually is pretty cool you know, Knight of Favonius, Geo vision-" you stated, a little more power in your words now. "Oh is that so? Worried that I won't be able to take care of you like him? Or are you just using him for the money?"
He said, walking from behind the register to where you were standing. You looked around for someone, mainly Albedo who obviously haven't returned yet. You backed up slowly, until he got to the point where you were about to push him away from you.
You looked back up to see him stopped moving, and put his arms up.
"Hehe, just kidding just kidding! I wouldn't do anything without your consent at least" you saw him looking over to the other side of the room, Albedo walking back over slowly.
You sighed in relief and then strutted over to him, snaking your arm around him. Her smiled and pulled you in, handing you the small ticket for a coupon, 30% off all items (if only really coupons were that good-)
You handed it to the cashier with a terrifyingly forced smile. He took it, added the discount and you both left the store.
You were not happy with what just happened though, so you went to the Knights of Favonius headquarters, Albedo towing behind you, silently as to not get yelled at in your angered state.
You opened the door and walked into Jeans office, "Hi Jean, sorry to intrude but you are one of the only responsible knights here that deals with commissions. I need you to fire the cashier at the corner store next to Angels share. Now." She looked up, surprised by your sudden entree, soon realizing that you were in fact, pissed off.
She just slowly nodded and jotted down a quick note on some paper. "Do you mind tell me what happened so I have a refutable reason to dismiss them?" She asked, hoping she worded it right so you wouldn't yell.
"Do I mind telling? Do I MIND? Oh this motherfu-" Albedo put a hand on our shoulder, smiling softly, trying to calm you down. You sighed and crossed your arms,
"UGH, fine. He was just- sigh he was being a pervert.. he was talking about bringing me home and.. eugh, then he just dismissed it as a joke! I cannot allow that!" Your voice had been stern which slowly slipped down into a whisper when you recalled the events, then back into your stern projection. She nodded and set the pen down she was holding.
"I'm very sorry that happened to you. We do not accept that kind of behavior in Mondstat and will address it immediately.. now please leave before you break anything in my office.." she whispered the last part, you not quite picking up on it.
"You done, feisty?" Albedo had followed you out of the office, standing behind you.
"Sigh yea."
________________________________

Saucy
Sorry this one actually sucks but ykyk whatever