THIRTY-TWO

I was obsessed with Madie's face

Well, I was obsessed with everything about her, but that was irrelevant.

For the first time tonight, I could see her entire face. And god, I had missed it. I'd missed her.

Her strawberry-blond hair tumbled over bare shoulders, her blue eyes glazed with satisfaction, and her smile was...well, also satisfied.

Fuck, she came so hard. That scream. Oh god, that scream. Not to mention the aggressive tightening of her body around mine.

I couldn't help but groan. Neither one of us would forget that orgasm any time soon. A brazen smile spread across Madie's face, and I wondered if she was thinking about the same thing.

Hovering over her, I appreciated the sight. My fingers tangled with hers, pushing them into the pillows on either side of her head. Madie was finally naked and splayed out for me, and I was in heaven. Or hell. Because even though Madie was my good girl, she'd been anything but an angel tonight.

Shit, especially in that coat closet.

Madie arched beneath me. Her breasts brushed across my bare chest, making me shiver, and I let my dick graze the wetness between her legs. She squirmed a little bit under my hands.

As she fought against me, I raised a brow in a silent question.

"I love you, Bren," she moaned in response, but that wasn't quite what I wanted to hear. Well, I wanted to hear that. I always wanted to hear that. But I needed a different answer.

She wiggled beneath me again.

"I love you, too. This doesn't bother you, does it?" I asked, flicking my eyes to where I was holding her down. I'd asked her before. But that was then, and this was now.

Madie shook her head. "Not with you, Bren. The only thing that's bothering me right now is..." She trailed off, letting her hips do the talking instead. They lifted against mine, and my erection pressed between us.

I tried not to groan as pleasure tore through my body. It was so fucking hard not to slide back in, not to pick up where we'd left off against the wall. But I didn't want it to be over just yet. I wanted to work Madie back up again. Even if I was fucking aching for her.

Besides, there was something she hadn't told me yet.

Leaning down, I kissed her lightly. "I know. But I'm still waiting, baby."

Her lips parted beneath mine; she wanted more than a peck.

I pulled back anyway.

"Tell me what you were thinking about during dessert," I demanded, tilting my hips so she could feel even more of me.

"You," she gasped.

My whole body tensed. I'd figured as much, but shit, I wanted to hear about it. "What about me?"