❁starving❁

CW: Wee bit of smut, nothing big though. Also, this means smut-

(CLAYS POV)

I woke up the next morning with my arm wrapped around her waist, my head buried in her hair. Her soft hair, the smell of her natural essence was so enticing. She had some sort of naturally sweet body odor, not like any normal person.

I was awake but I never wanted to get up.

I heard a soft groan escape her lips, and I saw her toes curl. She was stretching awake. Her beautiful face turned to see mine. I just grinned at her, the state she put me in was enough to put a thousand armies down. She smiled softly, looking into my green eyes. But then her eyes fell, looking at my lips, I looked at hers too.

I wanted to kiss her so bad but I wasn't sure if that was what she wanted. I waited for her to give me a sign.

"Are you going to kiss me or?" She spoke with her raspy morning voice.

People think men have hot morning voices, well you haven't heard hers.

I traced back to what she said and answered, "Only if you want me to."

Sylvia had simply just nodded at me. I innocently pecked her lips, but it turned into a deep, numbing kiss. The kind of kiss that makes you crave more. When I say I was craving, I mean I was starving.

I lifted myself to be on top of her, situated between her legs. The warmth of her body soon traveled to mine. I felt her body, her curves, her skin. She whined at my touch, my fingers grazing over her skin. She pressed her hand on my chest, feeling my muscles.

The moment was long and tender, I wasn't sure how it would end. Us naked and intertwined, or anything besides that. I felt wrong to think that but it was all so right.

Her dainty hands went under my shirt, lifting it up. I took this as a sign to take it off. When I did, she followed suit. She had a black lace bra on. The lace laid flush on her skin. I wished I was it, oh so close to her body.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her breast. I kneaded it in my large hands. While I was doing this, I bent down and planted small hickeys on her neck, traveling down...

Down...

Down...

My lips met her stomach, near her v line. Nowhere further down.

She moaned quietly, almost to keep it from me. My eyes met hers, while I was still down. She was biting her lip.

"Don't keep those from me, Sylvia. I want to hear it." I winked at her.

I could tell I made her flustered, good. I came back up from my position, bringing my face up to hers. I didn't kiss her, I just stared into her nervous eyes. Damn, she was really...turned on by me.

"Clay... what are you looking at?" She asked me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes, "Can I not admire your beauty?"

I got closer to her face, our noses were touching.

"But that's not what you were doing." She said with a sassy tone.

"Oh, is that what you think?" I lifted her chin, "Sylvia, come on now."

I had moved my hand down to her throat, not placing pressure though.

She spat back at me, "But seriously, what?"

"I don't wanna sound cocky." I now apply a bit of strength in my grasp.

"Tell me, asshole." She laughed in a sexy way, now I couldn't keep it from her.

I spilled, "I was just looking at how... aroused- I mean enamored you are with me."

She scoffed, "As if."

She rolled me over and now she was on top. I was taken aback by this. I was a dom, this didn't feel right. I was very intimidated now.

"You should see yourself, Clay. You're practically drooling when you see me."

"Sure, I won't deny it. But you got so flustered. It was cute." I give her a smug grin.

She teased, "Eat my ass."

"You'd like that, huh?" I wheezed at myself.

Sylvia slapped my chest and got up from her straddle. I have to admit, I was sad to feel her warmth leave me. But she left to go to the bathroom. I heard the shower knob squeak and then rain. I lifted myself up off the bed, I made my way into the bathroom.

She was undressing but didn't seem to mind my presence. Then she wrapped a towel around her half-naked body. She looked towards me, striding in my direction.

She pressed a finger on my chest and spoke, "You taking mental pictures? You're staring a lot."

I mumbled, "Yeah I am."

She rolled her eyes and directed me out of the bathroom.

||||❧AUTHORS NOTE☙||||

Short chapter but oh well. I hope you enjoyed the sensualness.

I had some beef bulgogi tonight. Oh my god, it was so good, I love my stepdad's cooking.

(STAN JOHN MY STEPDAD)

HE IS THE BEST COOK AHSAJSAKJ. You guys will NEVER understand how good it was, I tried looking for a photo of it, but even the photos don't look as good as what he made.

 You guys will NEVER understand how good it was, I tried looking for a photo of it, but even the photos don't look as good as what he made

THIS LOOKS SO DRY AND YELLOW BRUH LIKE UHHH... EMBARASSING! Anyways, I dunno why I'm so pressed over FOOD! I need help lol.

What did you do today?

Hows school?

How are you feeling?

What's your favorite smp member?

How do you feel about the story so far?

What are somethings you want me to add/change?

Okay, love you guys!!! BYEEEEE