✼asheville✼

Later that day they all went to Dinner. Since Sylvia lived in Asheville North Carolina there was a wide variety. There was Farm Burger, Twisted Laurel, Hana, Early Girl, and the double-decker bus that was made into a Cafe. Clay had decided on going to Twisted Laurel. They had the best food there that Sylvia had ever had.

When they arrived at the place they took in the decoration. The tan sun sails with outdoor string lights laid across them, the brick floors, and the modern rustic walls. The inside was just as beautiful. 

The seven of them voted on if they should eat inside or outside

The seven of them voted on if they should eat inside or outside. There were quite a few factors to count; It was May and in May it tends to rain whenever, it was a bit chilly, inside was more crowded. The vote was 2 outside to 5 inside. Majority rules.

They walked inside and to the front at the bar after being told to go there. The waitress told them she would be back, a bit muffled through her mask. They sat at the bar in order from left to right, Maybelle, Winifred, Jéssica, Milo, Micheal, Clay, and Sylvia. Clay grabbed onto Sylvia's thigh for comfort. Her eyes darted down to his hand, it had a firm handle on her. Her face grew red.

"What do you think you guys are going to get?" Winnie broke the silence while flipping through the menu, not really reading the meals but looking at the pictures.

Sylvia grabbed the alcoholic menu, figuring they wouldn't card her. She picked the bold rock cider for a drink then handed it to Clay as she looked for food. He noticed a lot of local brewer drinks. He thought that was neat, one of the things Asheville was better known for. He ended up not getting anything cause he didn't really drink.

They had all figured out what they wanted and Jéss waved over the waitress from before. "I think we're ready."

"Alrighty then! What do you want?" The waitress asked Clay first, slightly eyeing him.

The orders were taken and now they were just waiting for it. The bartenders did a fancy trick as the group clapped and conservated with them. Sylvia always enjoyed talking to bartenders. Bartenders were like therapists but for free, at least that's what she learned from cheers, a tv show she watched with her mother when she was little.