𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐡𝐚𝗺, 𝐍𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝗼𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚

Is is strange for me to say thatIf I were to die todayThere's not a thing I would changeI've lived wellMaybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of painBut all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well

If I were to die today
There's not a thing I would change
I've lived well
Maybe I have made mistakes and been through my fair share of pain
But all in all, it's been okay, I've lived well

I stroked my brush in and out, dipping my brush in water before mixing it with different shades of colors.

"And the more that I see, the more that I know" I sung out loud painting the outline of the drawing I drew earlier. "I don't know anything at all"

I let my thoughts wonder as I put the final touches on the painting that sat before me. I felt like this painting was meant something, like it reflected myself.

Over the years of growing I'd had to always accept that my body was changing along with my personality. As a kid I loved being myself. I was a young excited kid that loved playing and talking to people.

But all that changed.

High school to many was exciting and what would be a fun experience. I even it was but I was wrong.

I was always a quiet person so whenever I was around anyone outside of knowing my mother, Kareem and my grandmother I'd get really shy and anxious. With getting bullied and talked around for every little thing I started to isolate myself and become depressed. I didn't know why people talked about me, I mean I know everyone isn't perfect and it was clear that I wasn't but I never bothered anyone.

With the help of my mother and grandmother I started to learn how to deal with those things and along with accepting change.

There was still more that I needed to learn but I was sure that I'd eventually catch on and move on from certain things for the better.

I stared at the painting with a smile creating onto my face. It was a girl that stood in nude with a broken heart but was covered in staples. This represented the old and the working of a new me. I was slowly starting to be okay with knowing that I was broken but I was going to try and fix myself too.

I heard a ring making whatever song was playing dim. I pulled out my knowing seeing I'd had a message. I unlocked my phone going to my message threads feeling surprised at seeing who it was.

                                  𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢🧚🏾

Hey Euphoria

Hey

Whatchu' doing girl?