✼buff sylvia✼

Sylvia and Clay had just watched both Georges and Quackity stream. George had done a "hot tub" stream and Quackity did his buff Q stream. Sylvia was hyping herself up saying she could do it easily. She joined Alex's voice call to brag.

"If you think you can do it so well then I'd like to see you try!" Alex spat back.

Sylvia smugly said, "Fine I will! You'll see! Tomorrow, I'll go and do it. Dream will help me."

"You are with Dream?" Nick inserted himself.

Quackity started to laugh, doubling over onto his rock wall. Sylvia looked over to Clay to see him laughing as well.

"Yeah, so what. OH! Are you jealous, Sapnap? Are you sad that you aren't living with Dream right now?"

Nick repeatedly said no while Sylvia was talking trash. Chat was spamming "EL TOXICO!" Alex was clapping saying "yus", while George turned on his voice changer and kept saying "You need to kill Sapnap to defeat the game."

"No, I could beat your ass so hard Syl." Nick retorted.

She pressed him joking about his wording, "Oh yeah?"

"WOAHHHH WOAHHH!" Alex yelled wanting to keep it somewhat PG.

Clay eyed her, becoming a bit upset? Jealous? He didn't really know. She looked back at him seeing his half-lidded stare. Sylvia grinned at him and winked making his face become extremely red.

George sang out, "WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT ROLLING DOWN IN THE DEEP!"

"Oh, George I heard about your prank call... Tommy was really sad. He was talking to my sister about it."

"Nice fucking job, GEORGE!" Nick joked.

George defended himself, "I TRIED TO TEXT AND CALL HIM! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!"

Sylvia read chat and someone said, "Sylvia is really coming for all of their necks."

She read it aloud, "I am, I am, next up is Dream. He only posted that photo of him and Patches to show off his hands."

"WHATTTT! NO I DID NOT!" Clay yelled causing the VC to erupt in laughter, "Good luck doing your buff S stream on your own."

Sylvia's lip quivered and her eyes widened to jokingly look sad. She grabbed his arm and pulled him to her. She looked up to his emerald eyes and began to apologize.

"Is she apologizing to you but not to us? THIS IS A SCAM!" George stated as the other agreed.

Alex, Nick, and George started to chant "Scammer" just to annoy Sylvia. She waited out their annoying chatter to finally say goodbye. When she ended her side of the call she crept up to Clay. Sylvia laid her head on his shoulder as they lounged on the couch.

"Do you really mean it?" he questioned, "Are you going to actually do the stream?"

She chuckled, "Of course I am."

__

The next day Clay and Sylvia went into his workout room to get the stream set up. Sylvia hadn't been in there before so it was her first look around. From what she saw Clay knew what he was doing. He had so many things that she had no idea the names of.

He set up the computer while she set up the treadmill, mic, and keyboard. They made sure to get the wire out of the way so it was safe. As Clay continued to fix the stream labs she went to change into a "workout outfit." She put on a grey buttoned waffle knit tank top, black zip up jacket, a black skirt, and knee high black socks. Sylvia tied the two top sections of her hair into janky pig tails. Her grown out bangs added to the "dead" look she had going on. Lastly she just put on eyeliner, not doing a huge look, just a basic wing with smokey outline.