24

Y/n POV

"What?! The hot spring isn't here at all?" Reki shouted in disbelief

"What?! The hot spring isn't here at all?" Reki shouted in disbelief. We've all been fooled thinking that the hot spring would be here in this fancy inn but the hostess told Cherry that there isn't one in the inn.

"Looks like you didn't read the data you were given," Miya said who sat across from us with Joe sitting next to the younger boy, while I sat between Langa and Reki as Cherry was on the end side of the table.

"I got a map from the hostess, it's in the mountains five kilometers from here. It's what you call 'a secluded hot spring'" Cherry explained as he placed the map on the table and we all scooted closer together to get a closer look.

"Five kilometers, huh? That's the perfect distance to have a beef" Joe says which makes Langa feel a bit more excited.

"Beef? Count me in!" Hiromi said as he opened the door to reveal his 'Shadow' look while wearing the inn's bathrobes.

"You're totally ready," Joe remarks as Shadow grinned widely.

"Didn't you go off to sober up?" I say with a confused expression.

"My weak self that gets controlled by booze, was left behind underneath the mask!" Shadow said with a creepy look on his face.

"Wait, what's this mark?" Langa questioned as he leaned closer towards me, our shoulders touching together as he lifted up his hand to point at some kind of figure from the map.

"Some kind of face?" Joe guessed as he took a sip of his warm tea.

"Maybe some monkeys show up" Cherry guesses as we all were now thinking of what that mark meant.

"Maybe it's the thing that shows up that the hostess was talking about..."Miya said which quickly fired up Reku as the redhead slammed his fists on the table.

"There's no way they'd draw something like that on the map!" Reki said in annoyance while I tried not to laugh since I know him well and that these kind of things scare him.

"Could it be that you're scared," Miya said with an unfazed look.

"No way! A ghost? We're not some grade-schoolers" Reki said quickly as he sat up straight and waved off the boy in a dismissing manner.

But suddenly the redhead started quivering making me chuckle as I reached out to grab a hold of his bandaged hand, giving it a little gentle squeeze.

"Have you guys been hearing a strange sound?" Joe said and this just made the redhead next to me panic more.

"Stop saying stuff like that!" Reki scolded the older male as he wrapped his arms around me in comfort.

"One...two...three...four" Cherry said lowly trying to sound creepy as Miya helped him make sounds with their plates. I couldn't help but smile a bit at this, I guess Cherry does have some sense of humor in him after all instead of just his cold self.