Chapter 42: Our Final Dance

2nd Person POV

You dove up onto a thick tree branch and launched forward from it. Sliding across the grass before coming to a halt at the top of Primrose Hill. Tyrant was already awaiting your arrival there.

"Primrose Hill. Quite a beautiful view, isn't it?" Tyrant looked out upon the lights of the city, seeming to legitimately take pleasure in seeing the view.

"What, so you gave me your location so that I could come look at the scenery with you?" You squinted at him. He chuckled, moving towards another nearby tree. He swiped his hand, and the entire plant was shattered away into splinters, being scattered away.

A metal rod was left in its place, an alloy ball at the top of it. Tyrant slid his hand over the metal sphere, looking somewhat pleased with his own work.

"I brought you out here to watch as London goes up in flames. This piece of metal is the epicentre of the chaos. It connects to other carbon steel rods that spread out all across the city." He flicked the sphere with his middle finger, then turned back to face you.

"And all it takes is a little spark." He unhooked one of his pistols, turning it to aim at the carbon steel. Before he could pull the trigger, you flicked your arm upwards, knocking the gun out of his hand with your powers.

"Stop your signature villain dialogue and let me rip you apart!" You growled, blinking in front of him and planting both your feet into his chest, kicking him back while landing with a backflip.

Tyrant retrieved his second gun, firing three shots of energy at you, all of which you absorbed with your hand. You released the energy back towards him, causing him to roll away. He ignited an energy sword in his right hand, rushing forward to strike at you.

Luckily, you were fast enough to call your weapon to hand. Forcing your power to burst down the blade of your sword, blocking Tyrant's attack while keeping his own energy from effecting the carbon steel in the weapon.

You kicked the back of his knee, knocking him down onto it, giving you an opportunity to follow up. Spinning the blade, you swung upwards in a hope to cut through his jaw and head, only to have him move just out of the way. The attack went sky high, and Tyrant capitalised by slamming his left fist into your gut, using energy to create even more force. You were sent into the air and rolling as the energy caused a miniature explosion on contact.

When you managed to steady yourself on your feet, you raised your index and middle fingers up in front of your face. Tyrant came at you again, but there was enough space for you to do what you were planning.

"Trampa gravitacional." You muttered, and energy exploded out from your body, dragging Tyrant into the air, along with a few flowers, twigs, and branches.

Everything caught was suspended in the air as if gravity had been turned off for them, and Tyrant was visibly confused as to what had just happened. You sprung off the ground, front flipping and slamming your heel down against the top of his skull, sending him into the ground with fierce velocity.

The ground below him gave in, causing a small crater to form underneath his weight. You landed on the grass again, spinning your blade in hand.

"Gravity snare. Not very easy to deal with, is it?" You taunted as you watched your opponent climb out of the ditch.

"What's with all these hands signs and attack names. Been watching Naruto lately?" Tyrant gritted his teeth, standing up with a pain in his back and skull.