Broken trust

Yudhishthira's pov

I was heartbroken, shocked and numb at their act, never in a million years I thought my brothers will be violent against me..

"We know you initiated the attack on us last night." their words rang in my ears and choked my heart like serpents, how can they even think this? 'Yuvraj, you wanted power you could have told us, we would have gladly left but no! You secretly conspired against us, threw us into a murder attempt yesterday night, and what hurt us the most pretended to love us..." arjun said his voice wavering as he was shivering in anger against me..

"You were like our father, we respected you like one but that is the past, you are someone who threw us into murder attempt." nakul said holding my hand tightly, it hurt the way he held it but the wound in my heart hurt much more..

"Power really makes one arrogant.." bheem whispered, his these words hurt me the most, I have to admit that he was always my fav anuj, maybe because we had little age difference or he was my first anuj, his words killed me a million times then and there..Dev just stood there looking at me with a emotionless face, which creeped me out.. I realised why the whole world was afraid of my brothers, wait are they my brothers any longer? I felt---scared for the first time, scared of fate..

They all left fuming from there leaving me extremely puzzled and heart broken, I just died a thousand deaths, I got up after they left and chuckled humour lessly, maybe I should talk to them.. Circumstances always effect my family..

Yudhishthira's pov ends

*flashback*

Author's pov

All the 4 younger pandavas were sleeping soundly embracing each other tight when someone broke into their chamber, maybe the leader as many sly spy warriors followed him..

They all smirked evilly seeing the 4 pandavas asleep.. "Gandhar raj shall be pleased if we finish our work, remember his intructions? It is better to make an enemy helpless to use him later rather than killing him.." the leader smirked..

They all took out daggers laced with poisons as the held them over the 4 pandavas.. They all were heavily armed with weapons.. Suddenly arjun held out his hand as he grabbed the dagger above him and choked the person holding it, the noise waked the other 3 as they got alarmed, but  the attacker's were armed and their weapons were laced with poison..  "Sahadev, get our weapons from jyesth's chamber!" bheem yelled to dev but the attackers laughed..

Dev ran across the corridors of the palace as he reach his brother's chamber, but it was locked, indicating yuddhi was asleep, sahadev panicked as an attacker reached him and tried to harm him he ran to his brothers, together they managed to disarm all the robbers but the robbers only smirked..Time to put the plan into action..

"Why did you attack us?" nakul asked his voice dangerous..

The leader smirked as he said "We were ordered to." he said.. "Who ordered you?"  arjun asked his voice grave.. The attackers remembered gandhar raj's orders and said " You don''t wanna know boys, run away." 

This further agitated the pandavas as they asked "Who dared to?"

"Did you notice your precious jyesth's chamber was locked with your weapons with him?" the leader asked as he remebered that shakuni told them yuddhi always locked his chamber during the night..

"He ordered us.." they smirked as the pandavas stood numb feeling betrayed by the one who was supposed to be their father.....

*flashback ends*

Yudhishthira stepped outside the chamber clueless, broken, anything you can think, his love hated him, his brothers hated him, he had to talk to his ma kunti, he just wanted to be in her arms away from all this...

He went through the corridors as he noticed everyone turned away their faces from his, from dasis to his family everyone, it was extremely humilating, he just wanted to die..

He reached his ma kunti chamber hoping for some solace but that wasn't what destiny wanted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was the next update?
How was it, I almost cried writing it...
What will happen in kunti's chamber now?
So you know what happened yesterday night that pandavas lost their trust.. 
Why does devika hate yuddhi? (there is a different reason).
*hands you tissues*