🄲🄷🄾🄺🄴

Yuna

The girls and I had a free period together, we sat down in the library with a sigh.

What even is going on today?

We silently studied, obviously too tired.

Charyeong and Yeji were huffing in frustration and Lia was spaced out and held a thoughtful gaze. Even Ryujin seemed exhausted from all the attention she was getting from everyone! Teachers wanted her to be their TA, boys wanted her to be their girlfriend, and girls wanted to be her best friend. Which she all turned down, so now she is the most loved and hated girl in school, but what’s new?

I looked around at my friends.

“Let’s have a sleepover.” I broke the painful silence.

“Suddenly?” Chaeryeong raised an eyebrow

“Busy.” Yeji groaned.

“I wanna sleep by myself.” Lia said blankly.

“Well I wanna have a sleepover, my place at 5, if you’re not there I’m posting our middle school photos.” they all simultaneously groaned while I smile victorously…

They’ll thank me later.

School has ended and before they could branch off I hooked our arms, trapping them with me. I received ughs and sighs of frustration but I ignored them. Mom pulled up in her car and I stuffed them all in before jumping in shotgun.

“Hello girls~” Mom called over her shoulder as she began to pull off

The girls said their hellos and hi’s.

“We’ve been kidnapped.” Yeji rolled her eyes at me.

“Again?”

“We’re having a sleepover today.” I informed Mom, she nodded understandingly.

“Well why not get some snacks then,” she took a hard right, threwing us all to the side.

Kai

“TAEHYUN~~” I cheered when Taehyun got into the car, we handed him his smoothie. He sat in between Beomgyu and me.

He looked at us with dead eyes, annoyance seeping from him. I tried smiling big at him as if I don't know why he's angry.

"I'm not giving any of you notes." He grumbled, all of our smiles dropped and we looked at him.

"What, why not?!" Yeonjun said first.

"You guys screwed me over, no." He simply stated, crossing his arms over his chest.

I was about to say something but Taehyun shot me a warning look. I gulped and sulked back.

"Then… we'll take them." Beomgyu smirked.

Taehyun without looking snapped up his hand so it rested on Beomgyu's throat. Beomgyu's eyes grew scary wide.

"Just be happy you're still alive." Taehyun spoke nonchalantly as if he wasn't choking Beomgyu.

Jin reached his arm back by two rows to reach Taehyun, he petted his head.

"Yeah yeah, they're the worst, but kill them later, I don't want blood in my car." 

Taehyun begrudgingly nodded and took his hand off of Beomgyu's neck who sucked in a gulp of air now finally able to breathe.

"Good boy." Jin pinched Taehyun's cheek one good time before turning back around to continue driving.

We all sighed in relief…

1 exam, 4 essays, and so many assignments. Don't my professors know I have life outside of school 😭😭😭