"Walter is Here?!"

Guys the world is a dangerous place. @edsheeran
————————

Back With Sam~
Sam picked up Walter from doggy daycare and immediately went to the dog store. There was a bit of ice on the road which made black ice camouflaged.

He wanted to hurry before rush hour traffic where more crashes might happen. But what he didn't know what's that there weren't any puddles at the moment. Suddenly his car started sliding and he remembered how Tommy told him Ed Sheeran cause all problems.

Sam soon started cursing out Ed Sheeran even though he couldn't hear it. Unexpectedly the car jolted to a stop seeing that a Ed Sheeran hater saved him.

They traded kind words and went on with their day, Sam getting into his car while the other flies into the heavens.

"Goodbye kind soul." The Ed Sheeran hater said one last time. Going back to watching his family from the shadows.

Time Skip~

Tommy was finishing up the bed when he headed the car door slam. "Tubbo, stop trying to put the shelf up and let's go help Sam bring stuff in." Tommy said to the older yet shorter boy. "Ok Toms!" Tubbo said.

The boys ran down seeing dog toys. Tommy was trying to puzzle out things when he saw the dog. "WALTER! Sam!?" Tommy's excitement faded into confusion. "I wanted to surprise you Toms." Sam said giggling a little.

"So... we are having hot dogs tonight🙃?"
Tubbo said. Tommy stared at him smirking while Sam was embarrassed even though no one else was there.

Soon everyone got a notification from discord. "Hey it's Quackity!" Sam said. Tommy looked up and said, "no shit shernook."

(PLEASE TELL ME YALL GOT THAT SMALL JOKE!)

"Ok just read the message, my phone is dead!" Tubbo said eagerly. "Ok, he said 'does anyone know where Karl is he is late to my stream!' And that's all," Sam said. Tommy shrugged and his head started hurting. "Oh, who's Karl again?" He said.

Both Sam and Tubbo looked at him with worried eyes. "Tommy I think you need to lay down." The small older boy said. "Umm, ok Tubz." The taller said.

————————————
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti....

Ok continue in the comments^^