52

"Oh don't look so bloody proud, Diggory."

-
-
-

The rest of the ski trip is just filled with laughs and fun, no drama whatsoever.

All of the couples in the house have gotten significantly closer, whether that's just with their relationship, or physically.

There was an incident at one point where Ron and Hermione had forgotten to place a silencing spell on the door, and unfortunately for them, Lee's bedroom is right next door.

Needless to say, they were on very thin ice with him for the rest of the trip, but the rest of us thought it was absolutely hilarious. Even George thought it was funny, who was also next door with Lee, but of course they were just telling everyone they were sharing a room as friends.

It's officially the last day, meaning we need to be back in Hogwarts by tomorrow morning, so we're all just trying to make the best of it.

The day has gone by fairly quickly, but we all decided that since it's the last night, we'll all go out to dinner together.

"You look great." I smile, using my fingers to style Cedric's hair nicely.

"I don't know why Lee and George suggested such a nice restaurant when we could've just gone to a diner or something simple." Cedric groans, starting to pull his tie around his neck.

It's been tough keeping their secret from Cedric, but I've managed. George told me yesterday that today is the day they're planning on telling everyone, and they wanna do it in a nice setting so no one could cause a scene, not that anyone would do that in the first place.

Cedric finishes tying his tie, then places his hands around my waist from behind, starting to trail soft kisses up my neck to my jaw.

"Ced, I need to finish my hair, you're distracting me." I laugh, letting another loose curl fall off the iron.

"We look good together." He smiles, admiring us in the mirror next to each other as I start to wrap another strand of hair around the wand.

"You're just now noticing?" I tease, unplugging the curling iron and running my fingers through my hair to separate the curls.

He laughs and turns me around so I'm facing him, bringing his lips to mine softly.

We eventually break away and exit the bathroom. I head over to my trunk where I pull out a pair of simple black heels that to go with my mini black cocktail dress I'm in.

Once Cedric and I are each finished, we head out of the room and down the stairs, meeting up with everyone by the door where everyone's dressed nicely; the girls in dresses, and the boys in tuxes.

The walk to the restaurant is just filled with more laughs and conversation like everything had been so far this trip.

Surprisingly, yet very unsurprisingly, there has been absolutely no fighting between anyone. Not between Harry and Draco, or any of the Slytherins and Gryffindors.

I'm not sure if it'll still be that way when we get back to school, but this trip has been full of tons of bonding, so I wouldn't be surprised if it stays this way when we get back to Hogwarts.

We continue down the dimly lit cobblestone street, Cedric's hand laced through mine, when we eventually reach a modern, Italian restaurant.

George opens the glass door, ushering everyone through and out of the cold, as we all enter the small, fancy restaurant.

"A table for..." Lee trails off counting all of us silently, "24?" He asks the waitress apprehensively.

She chuckles and nods, leading us over to the back where several servers push together a few long tables.