21

Chapter 21 The Second Death 14 (1)

    Next to a big tree downstairs at Song Jinxi's house, Shen Liuchen watched Shi Yahui's car leave. After standing on the trunk, he waited for a while, and saw a light on the third floor.

    The figure of Song Jinxi hopping around with one leg hopped around in his mind.

    The girl was too resistant to let him go to her house, perhaps because she did not expect to have a word called "to cover up," if that is the case, then he, as she wished, did not excessively explore her secrets for the time being.

    She seems to have many little secrets, but he also has enough time to explore them slowly.

    Can't force the little rabbit to bite someone in a hurry.

    He stood downstairs for a while before turning and leaving.

    When she returned home, Zhang Meimei had already eaten the meal, and leftovers were placed on the table casually.

    Zhang Meimei is sitting on the sofa, adjusting the channel with the remote control in one hand. Seeing him changing shoes at the door, she sneered and asked: "Why are you back so late today?"

    Shen Liuchen paused slightly: "On duty."

    "Really?" Zhang Meimei's tone was not right. She saw him put the schoolbag in his own room, and after he came out, she took the dishes to the kitchen to heat up. She adjusted a table at will, and then slapped the remote control heavily on the sofa. On the coffee table.

    Put her hands around her chest, the more she think about it, the more she get angry.

    When Shen Liuchen came out with the hot food, she continued to ask: "I heard that your class has a new beautiful girl?"

    Shen Liuchen pulled the chair away and sat in silence for a moment.

    "Yes."

    Zhang Meimei: "I heard that she has become your deskmate?"

    Shen Liuchen: "Yes."

    The sneer on Zhang Meimei's face could not be maintained, and she asked with a cold face, "You are late tonight. Was it because of the duty that you came back late?"

    "When we were on duty together, she was hit by a ball and injured her foot. I sent her home." His voice was calm, calm enough to make Zhang Meimei more angry.

    Zhang Meimei turned to look at him and sneered.

    "What kind of friendship is this? She is injured and needs you to take her home? There are no other people in your class? Don't you say she is a little beauty? Why are there no other boys to be courteous? Or are you rushing to go?"

    Shen Luchen was silent.

    "Shen Liuchen, your uncle and I have worked so hard to make money for you to go to school, so that you can grow up and have a good life, so that you can support the two of us, but it is not for you to fall in love early. If you want to fall in love, If you don't want to go to school, don't go to school to save money. Anyway, we have done our duty to allow you to finish junior high school."

    Shen Liuchen didn't say a word, finished the meal in twos, and entered the kitchen with the dishes.

    The sound on the TV was noisy, and Zhang Meimei unintentionally watched the two women fighting inside, listening to the sound of the kitchen with her ears upright.