UPDATE IMPORTANT

hello everyone! i want to quickly come on here and say something.

wattpad is apparently deleting stories that are under the "mature category" due to their terms of service. this has always been in place, but they've been a lot more strict recently. also people's accounts are being suspended or something like that too.

although my story (i only have one book "FEELINGS") isn't under the mature category, I do have warnings and more mature content so with that; my story is also available on AO3 (Archive of Our Own) under the same username "juswannabeme" and I also have twitter (links are in my bio!!) please follow me there in case anything happenes to my story/account !

this is happening because wattpad was recently bought out by WebToons which is owned by NAVER (a korean online company) and they want to keep everything more clean on wattpad and webtoons (lame asf fuck them kids)

so i advise you, if you write stories that are under mature or are mature in general; have backup accounts, have your story saved somewhere else like google docs or something and check the terms of service to make sure you're not violating any of them. spread this info!

thank you! anyways, more chapters are coming soon! thank you for reading this lol :-)

have a good day/night ❤️❤️❤️