12

-I thought the brothers respected each other- Revali commented while Eria looked at him with anger in her eyes -Yes, Link is my brother, that gives me special permission to hate him- she commented while taking another bite, the girl tried to pretend that his brother's cooking was bad but,damn it she couldn't pretend.

Revali stood up and began to closely inspect the details in the familiar tent, the desk had a letter for Princess Zelda reporting on the first week of rebuilding, another letter addressed to Mipha asking how things were going in the domain, a map with possible locations of Terrako's pieces and a diagram with an estimate of time to finish the basic rebuilding taking into account delays, attacks, misfortunes such as search for the pieces.

An answer was circulated and it said "8-9 months only for basic reconstructions", they would have meetings with the Hyrule's royal family every 6 months to report.

The rito champion was now regreting for having accepted but it was too late to back down; He turned his head towards the sleeping bags, one of them had Merilia's shawl folded over it -Wow- he said with certain surprise -A gerudo shawl, just as i tought ... the little knight's sleeves were familiar to me- he commented, approaching to unfold the cloth that was taken of its wings almost immediately by Eria -Mom was the daughter of a gerudo warrior- she answered quickly and proudly while folding the shawl again.

-Sorry kid-i mean, Eria, it was not my intention, I was just curious- Revali said shrugging his shoulders feigning some regret, the girl had strong arms, she wore a long skirt to work in dirt and a long shirt, she grumbled while accepting reluctantly the apology.

-You don't seem interested in the military profession like your father or brother- he commented to divert the subject -I will be a merchant, I will settle in the gerudo city to sell the most exotic objects that exist in Hyrule, they will have to pay me with precious stones and gold- she replied firmly; Revali felt curious and with some temptation about annoying her, he wanted to see her reaction.

Like playing attracted to the fire he spoke -¿Really? ¿What will people say that the sister of the knight who found the sword that seals the darkness wants that kind of job? - He asked, approaching inquisitively while the girl straightened up and crossed her arms -I will tell them to go fry rocks, I will do with my life what I want and I will not please anyone like my brother do-

This girl was something serious, so small with a vision about her future even clearer than he had when he was younger -¿Does not even the legendary sword really attract your attention? - he asked now genuinely curious, walking away from her; Eria made a disinterested gesture with her shoulders -I did see the sword, it's pretty but I've seen many swords in dad's workshop- she replied.

-By choosing the career of merchant you must learn to defend yourself from hostile customers and monsters during your travels, ¿What is your plan then? Every merchant I know handles at least the basics of a weapon - Eria placed a hand under her chin seeing a corner on the right where Link had put the rest of his weapons carefully deployed.

-A bow- she answered quickly -So I could get my merchandise and defend myself, I see it more useful than a sword that breaks or loses its edge easily- Revali drew a smile on his beak "I like this kiddo"

He carried a wing behind his back, took out the Great Eagle's Bow to show it to her -¿A bow like this one? - He asked, Eria turned to see the weapon, opened her eyes widely and extended her hands.

Revali passed the bow and could see how the girl struggled to carry it - ¡Great Hylia! ¡This bow is huge! Are the Rito's bows this big? - exclaimed the girl -It was specially designed for me, it can shoot three arrows at the same time, all on its targets- he commented, pleased by that surprise and emotion on the child's face.

That initial surprise on Eria's face changed to a serious expression as she looked up at the rito- In fact, I heard that the rito are famous for being the best archers in Hyrule- she started to say.

-And you are in front of the best of the best, even before being a champion- replied the feathered one, puffing up his chest in pride -Then, I propose that we make a deal, from merchant to champion- Eria said, immediately extending a hand towards him while with the other she still carried the bow carefully -You teach me at least the most basic of archery without my dad or my brother knowing and I'll do you a favor-

Revali carried his wings behind his back -Hm, it sounds ambiguous, ¿How do I know that you will keep your word in this deal? - the archer said "¿Is this girl really Link's sister? They don't look alike at all" He thought -¿Why don't you want them to find out?-He asked, interrupting his own train of thought.

Eria gave him the Great Eagle Bow back and while Revali placed his weapon back onto the armor's lock, the girl reached into his pockets to get a gold ring, it looked like a hylian's wedding ring for a woman -This will serve for the promise, it is the most valuable thing I have, it belonged to my mom and shows that I will be committed to our deal- she said with determination, apparently she would not answer the other question.

The rito took Eria's hand that extended the ring in confidence -Let's not go to such extremes, will you? - He answered - I'll think about what you can give me in exchange, but I won't take that ring, you've already proved to me that you are someone reliable -.

The youngest nodded as she carefully stowed the ring away again -Then we have a deal, huh ...-

-Revali- he reminded her irritably.

-Well, we have a deal champion Revali- she said shaking her hand with the wing of the rito in a quick gesture before both perceived a rich aroma approaching the tent, they separated a couple of meters.

A smell of grilled salmon invaded the place, Link entered inside the tent with an earthenware plate that had carefully sliced the steamed fish with salted mushrooms on the side, the knight approached to Revali extending the dish to him along with a couple of cutlery

Revali closed his eyes ashamed again that his stomach made another sharp noise -Thank you... Link- he just said as he snatched the food to leave the tent.

-Big fool bro ¿Could you prepare more food for me? - Asked the girl instantly who was now alone with her brother, Link placed his hands on his waist and a scolding look was drawn on his face, he didn't forget that Eria tried to sell her breakfast - Well, i'll take it as a "no"- she concluded.

When Revali left the tent he noticed that the workers had finished having breakfast, now some were coordinated by the Sheikah, others began to build pillars or supports with stone while a few were collapsing what could not be saved to try to get more material.

He sat at the foot of a tree away from the activity and took a bite to his breakfast, Revali didn't wanted to admit how much he missed the hero's food but the placid expression on his face said otherwise "Damn little knight ¿How does he cooks so good? ".

The rito he was enjoying his food as much as possible.

When he was halfway through his plate he felt someone sitting next to him, he looked sideways to scare that someone away but retracted after noticing it was Link who had a dish of salted meat with rice, the rito went back to his business.

Apparently Link didn't eat until now either, Revali did a slight "mph" before continuing to eat, finishing he felt how the hero gave a couple of taps to the rito's armor shoulderpads.

-¿What do you want, little knight?- He asked, seeing him again, waiting for Link to ask him how he thought the food was, but he looked serious as if it were something related to the calamity.

¿Who told you the nickname "Linky"?

(TWELVE CHAPTER; I really enjoyed writing to the younger sister, when I saw the concept art if it gave me the air of a proud girl but willing to help her father, for now we saw the proud side of Eria and the ambition that prompted her to make a I deal with Revali, I wanted to mix the personality of Tetra from WW with the witches of Majora's but in a tender version when it comes to its commercial side, miss sister-in-law all empowered but still smol; Now that I'm in the mood to write, it was also funny Revali's first impression of Arn that changed to be from "this very ignorant hylian" to "Fuck, he can break my face with that hammer")