Part 12

After band practice was over, Sammy hesitantly looked up the stairs to Norman's booth. Should he ask Norman about his constant staring, or should he just ignore it?
His thoughts were interrupted as Bendy zoomed by, followed by a tired Henry. "Hey Sammy. How're you doing?" Henry asked. "I'm fine, how's everything with having a demon follow you around every waking second you're at the studio?" Sammy asked. Henry chuckled.
"I've never been more tired in my life, it's like watching a child and trying to get work done on time, but..." Henry looked over at the little demon. He was already at the top of the staircase while they were still at the bottom.
"C'mon Hen!" Bendy called. "But he's really fun to be around, so I've honestly never been more happy in my life." Henry smiled.
"That's nice." Sammy said. "Well, I have to go get Norman to fix a projector, then Joey told me that you needed to see the next animation for a song." Henry said.
"Alright, so I can just come with you?" Sammy asked Henry nodded. "Wait, Henry, can I tell you about something?" Sammy asked.
"Of course, what's wrong?" Henry said. "Well...so when we were doing band practice, Norman kept staring at me from the projector booth and I don't know why, do you think you know?" Sammy asked awkwardly.
Henry thought for a second. A smirk slowly crept over his face. "No idea, but we should get going before Bendy gets anxious." Henry said.
Sammy squinted at him. "What's with that grin? You do know, don't you!?" Sammy questioned. Henry just shrugged.
Sammy reluctantly followed Henry up the steps. The two walked into the booth and saw Bendy excitedly jumping up and down pointing at Norman and going, "YOU DO, YOU DO!!!"
"He does what?" Sammy asked. Norman stiffened and Bendy giggled. "Nothing, he's going delusional." Norman said quickly.
Everyone looked at the projectionist weirdly. "Norman, I'm a demon, you're going delusional." Bendy said. "And you totally do, I could see it by the way you-!" Bendy was cut off as Norman covered his mouth with a hand.
"Could you just stop?" He growled. Bendy huffed and walked over to Henry. "What's going on?" Sammy asked again.
"So what brings you all here?" Norman said, completely ignoring Sammy's question. The musician squinted suspiciously at Norman. He noticed the projectionist avoiding eye contact.
"The projector in the animation department burst its light bulb." Henry explained. "Ah, I'll get right on that." Norman grabbed his tool box and left to the animation department, the other three following behind him.
The tall man had much longer legs than the others, especially Bendy, so they had to walk faster, and in Bendy's case, jog, to catch up to him.
"Norman, are you okay?" Henry asked. "Absolutely." Norman answered shortly. He stared ahead, seeming slightly panicked.
Sammy raised an eyebrow. He looked at Norman's face, then down to Bendy, who was smugly grinning. "You know what's wrong with him, don't you?" Sammy asked Bendy quietly so that the others couldn't hear.
Bendy nodded. "Das for Norman ta know, an ya ta find out!" He giggled. Sammy decided to ask Norman.
They entered the animation department. Henry went to find the tape recording for the cartoon he'd have to show Sammy.
Bendy followed him, the two disappearing into another room. Norman seemed less tense now that Bendy wasn't around, so the demon wouldn't tell anyone what they'd been talking about.
But Sammy really wanted to know. He didn't know why, he just did. "How's your day been going so far Sammy?" Norman asked kindly.
"Good, what about you?" Sammy said. "Fine, I guess." Norman shrugged. He removed the broken lightbulb and fiddled with the snapped wiring.
"Could I uh, ask you something?" Sammy said cautiously.
"Sure." Norman said hesitantly. "It's not about whatever you and Bendy were talking about, by the way." Sammy reassured him.
He saw Norman relax a little. "Oh, then what is it?" The projectionist asked. "Well..." Sammy was going to ask him about the staring from earlier, then decided that maybe he shouldn't.
Maybe it was just him zoning out and Sammy happened to be where his vision was straight ahead. "Never mind actually." The musician waved it off. Norman raised an eyebrow.
"O...k?" He said slowly, a bit confused. Sammy decided to take a different approach on the question. "It's just...I've been noticing that you've been just...zoning out all the time, is something bothering you?" Sammy asked.
"O-oh, I uh...no, no nothings bothering me I've just got something on my mind." Norman replied. "More like someone!" Bendy came back.
Norman blushed at the comment and turned back to his projector. Henry followed the demon into the room.
"Wait, you figured it out too?" Henry asked the demon. "Yeah, it's so obvious." Bendy laughed. "Am I the only one who doesn't know what's going on?" Sammy asked in exasperation.
"Afraid so." Henry chucked. "Hey Hen, c'mere." Bendy said, featuring for Henry to crouch down. "Hmm?" Henry questioned.
"Ya think he likes Sammy?" The demon asked quietly. "Absolutely." Henry whispered back. "This guys either extremely oblivious, or just stupid." Bendy whispered.
"Agreed." Henry stood back up straight. "What are you whispering about? What do you mean someone? What are you two always laughing about? Why is it that I can't-*gasp*-oooohhhhh, does he like someone?" Sammy asked.
Norman sighed and blushed to himself, hoping that Sammy wouldn't figure it out. Bendy and Henry burst out laughing.
"He's finally starting to catch on!" Bendy giggled. "Oh so you do? What's so embarrassing about that?" Sammy asked.
"Nothing, I'd just rather people not know." Norman grumbled. "Aww, ya can't hide away your feelings forever!" Bendy teased.
"Yes I can, I'll ignore them until they eventually just hopefully go away." Norman said. But with every second around Sammy, they only got stronger.
"I'm sure if you tell her she'll at least give you a chance." Sammy patted his distressed friend's arm. Bendy and Henry laughed twice as hard. "She!" Bendy wheezed, nobody being able to quite understand what he said.
Sammy raised an eyebrow at them. "Wow, you guys are not being supportive." He said.

For the next chapter should I make Norman invite Sammy and two others (either Wally and Jack or Grant and Shawn) to a bar and maybe one of them gets drunk and ya, or I could continue on with them just at the studio, comment which one you guys would rather! Have a great day:D