Kallus

I still couldn't believe he was gone. As soon as I heard that Kallus had abandoned my my heart shattered. Never in a million years had I thought the man I dreamed of marrying would leave the empire and me.

Since he left Thrawn has kept a close eye on me. Never allowing me to work alone. Most of the time he had me with him working in his office.

It soon became tiring and I dreamed of leaving like Kallus. After sometime I finally got the strength to send a cryptic message to him and hoped he would come.

"There is a breach!" The speaker screamed through the ship.

I quickly went to run to my station but a hand shot out and I was pulled into a lift by a trooper.

"What are you-"

"Kallus sent me." He said as he removed his helmet.

"You're a little short to be a trooper." I said calmly.

He let out a laugh and quickly led me to his ship. As soon as I saw Kallus my heart stopped. He quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. We took off and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you hurt?" Kallus asked softly.

I shook my head no and stared up at him.

"I know you must hate me, but I am so sorry I abandoned yo-"

I quickly cut him off by pulling him into a deep and passionate kiss. He quickly kissed me back and pulled me closer.

"Guess he wasn't lying." A voice said.

We pulled apart and saw the kid and a bunch of other people.

"Everyone, meet (Y/n)." Kallus said calmly.

"Hi." I said as I waved to them.