15; meeting the world

sooyoung's pov.

It's monday today and lately, i've been busy with stuff because it's cram week wherein they drop all long tests and missed activities.

I was walking in the school's hallway while I was finding something from my bag when i bumped into a girl.

I apologized but she said it was okay. One of my books fell along with my wallet and as I was about to pick it up, the girl I bumped into picked it up for me.

She asked if I wanted to have breakfast with her. Since I was hungry, I accompanied her and ate with her at one of the cafes nearby.

eunhye's pov.

I think I found her. Her wallet had a picture of her, probably when she was a child. It looks exactly like the kid whom i gave the bracelet to. I can vividly remember her image back then.

I asked for her name and asked her if she can have breakfast with me.

"May I ask why you're here?" Sooyoung asked while we were waiting for our turn to order.

"I'm just visiting a childhood friend of mine."

we talked about the most random things -- food, fashion, travel, school, and more. We maximized the time we were together, she seems like a fun person.

Not until sunghoon and his friend group came in.

"What are you two doing here?"
He asked with curiosity painted on his face.

"I bumped into sooyoung so we opted to eat together!"

"Eunhye, may I speak with you?" Sunghoon approached me before all of us left the cafe. Then, I nodded as we walked out.

"What will I do if I have the other pair of the bracelet when it's supposed to be with her? I think someone dropped it at the school ball, and it looks exactly the same as mine. Although I don't know who owns it."

Even though I know who has it, I didn't tell him. I mean... there has to be a thrill.

"Great! She's near you, which means you're close to finding her. Maybe you can just give the bracelet to someone whom you think deserves it or someone special to you." I replied.

sunghoon's pov.

I knew it was sooyoung and I know eunhye knows she owns the bracelet I have. Me and eunhye are basically fooling each other maybe because we don't want to ruin the excitement.

Eunhye has her ways. Based on what she whispered to me awhile ago, it's certain that she'll tell sooyoung about the bracelet.

sooyoung's pov.

I still haven't found the bracelet. I don't know but the bracelet seems important. It probably has a connection with someone I know.

-
a/n

finally updated BCJSHAJA short chapter but i'll update again soon. I've been quite busy with stuff hehe

stay safe and take care, loves! <3