☔︎︎27☔︎︎

1st Match: Lose
2nd Match: Win
3rd Match: Pending...

Yarashi watched the screen along with Izuku and Ochako in silence.

Ojiro and Iida Match

"What should we do? The teacher has an advantage with this ground." Ojiro says. "We should...escape." Iida says. "We're running through?" Ojiro asks, with his tail waving around ready. "Yes." Iida says.

The both of them get in a stance and start running and jumping. It looked like it was natural to them. Yarashi smirks through the screen, while Ochako look in shock.

Suddenly the area in front of the exit collapsed. "Oh no!" Ochako says.

"Ojiro I'll fling you." Iida says. "All right!" Ojiro says. Ojiro wrap his tail around Iida leg. Iida starts to spin quickly and kicks his leg out towards the exit.

Ojiro flies towards it but Power Loader tried to grab him. Ojiro slams his tail down onto the hand and used his legs to jump off from Power Loader. He goes through the gate and the two passed!

3rd Match: Win

Izuku smiled. "They're so cool!" Ochako says. "I knew they would do it!" Yarashi says.

4th Match: Pending...

"It's our turn. Let's go." Todoroki says. "Right." Momo says. "Be quiet and keep your eyes out. Listen for any flapping sound as Aizawa scarf." Todoroki says, as they run around the houses. "This exam will depend on who finds the other first." Todoroki says.

"Once we can see him, I'll distract and keep him in place." Todoroki says, stopping for a sec. "And then I'll go towards the exit gate." Momo finishes. "Correct." Todoroki says.

"You were able to come up with a plan to use against Mr. Aizawa so quickly, impressive." Momo says, making some food and eating it along the way. "It's nothing special." Todoroki says.

Suddenly Momo didn't create any food. "He's here." They both say. They look everywhere and see Aizawa above. "Good job for noticing me!" Aizawa says, jumping down. They both say nothing.

Todoroki makes a swing at Aizawa but he dodged. Momo starts to immediately run. "Is that what your plan was?" Aizawa says. He goes to wrap Todoroki but he surprisingly back flips away from it.

Aizawa had a shock face. "That's new." Aizawa says. Todoroki gets close to Aizawa and tries to surprise hit him. Aizawa blocks and wraps his scarf around Todoroki arms.

"Good thing I was going to go for you first anyways." Aizawa says. "Now then where is-"

Aizawa legs get pulled and he falls onto the ground. The scarf loosens and Todoroki gets out of it. "Now! Todoroki!" Momo says, holding a rope from on top of a building. Todoroki quickly pulls out the cuffs and tries to cuff Aizawa legs but Aizawa stands back up and moves away.

Momo sighs and jumps off the building and onto Aizawa. Aizawa goes to throw her off but she grabbed his fist. She pins his arms down. "Todoroki!" Momo yells. He quickly puts the cuff on.

"Todoroki and Yaoyorozu pass!"

"You said we just had to put the handcuffs on you, never specified where." Momo says, standing up. "Didn't believe in me?" Todoroki asks, crossing his arms. "I did, just thought I could finish this faster." Momo says.

Todoroki scoffs.

4th Match: Win
5th Match: Win
6th Match: Pending...

"Kaminari, what do you wanna do?" Mina asks. "Basically run, just until we find Principal Nezu." Kaminari says. They stop when they hear a banging sound. "What's that sound?" Mina asks.