You/Kirari Momobami/Sayaka Igarashi- Work

If there was one thing that Kirari absolutely hated, it had to be being ignored

If there was one thing that Kirari absolutely hated, it had to be being ignored. But she supposed that she had no one but herself to blame. She was the one that decided to ruin the system that she had built since the very beginning of her presidency. Kirari thought it would be fun to watch everyone attempt to win her throne and it was at first but then the two of you stopped spending time with her just to secure the votes she needed to keep her position. Kirari couldn't care less about the position, she just wanted to return to the way things were. Were the two of you gave her all the love that she secretly craved but didn't know how to voice. Which is why she was currently struggling to tell the two of you about how neglected she was feeling. There was only only one way that would get her what she wanted.

"Lets go! We're going to miss the match. Kirari and Yumeko are finally having a pub..."

Both you and Sayaka stopped walking as you overhead one of the students. There was no way that Kirari would be that stupid to accept a match with Yumeko. With the way Yumeko has been gambling, she'll surely make Kirari bet all the chips that you had all accumulated and Kirari would be dumb enough to accept just for the thrill of it.

"She's not really going to go through with this, is she?"

"No, of course. Kirari wouldn't be stupid. She knows that Yumeko doesn't care about president. She just wants to drag down everyone to her level."

"We're talking about the same Kirari that gambled to see who would be kicked out from the academy."

You and Sayaka looked at each other with worry. You should've known that it wasn't a good idea to leave her alone for a minute. She was always getting into trouble whenever one of you wasn't around. It almost seemed like she was doing it on purpose.

"We need to hurry up and stop her before it starts."

X

You're relieved to arrive a couple of minutes before the match starts. Kirari is sitting on the opposite side of Yumeko, giving the two of you a small smile as she sees you.

"What the hell are you doing, Kirari?"

Calm as ever, Kirari motions to the table where everything had been set up. Like you had said, Kirari was betting all her chips that she held. While Yumeko had done the same, it wasn't close to what Kirari had.

"I'm playing a match with Yumeko. I'm so glad that the two of you are here. I feel just a tad luckier when the two of you are around."

You surprise Kirari when you turn her chair around so she was just facing you and Sayaka at the moment. The two of you were blocking anyone from hearing or seeing what was going on in your conversation.

"Why are you doing this Kirari? We're so close to being able to have enough chips to not worry about your position."

"I just want to have fun. It's not really exciting when the two of you are just buying votes."

"Kirari.." Hearing her actual name spill for the first time in school from her secretary's lips, Kirari knew that Sayaka was not going to play along. Out of the two of you, Sayaka was always easier to sway to her side. Maybe she had pushed her luck this time. "Do you really want to go through with this? Are you really going to risk your position as president for a gamble like this?"

"Of course, Sayaka. Isn't it a thrill? I have everything to lose in this match."

"Are you done over there? I'm ready for this to be over so I can go back to playing."

Runa interrupts the three of you, stopping you and Sayaka from attempting to convince Kirari to step back. With no other choice, you and Sayaka take a seat and watch the match.

X

"That was fun, wasn't it? I seriously thought I was going to lose. She had me worried for a second there." Neither of you had said a word since the three of you arrived at her place. Kirari had attempted to get the two of you to talk to her but nothing worked. She was beginning to think that things would've been easier if she had just talked to the two of you. "Don't tell me that the two of you didn't enjoy the match? It was entertaining. Everyone was at the edge of their seat. This is what I've been looking for since I started this competition.."

"Do you seriously not care, Kirari? We handle your usual moods of recklessness but this crossed a line. You bet all your chips! If you would've lost, you would've lost everything. You could've become like the Batsubami's!"

Kirari is about to laugh but stops when Sayaka continues talking after you.

"What is this really about, Kirari?"

"Like I said, I just wanted to gamble and I was bored of the ones I've been doing. I wanted something more. Yumeko was the answer to my boredom."

The two of you sat at the coffee table in front of her to be at eye level. Kirari hadn't been able to meet both of your eyes as she said this. She was a very good liar but she found it impossible to lie to the two of you.

"We know you, Kirari. You can't fool us."

Kirari hated when two of you ganged up against her. She always ended up losing. She mumbled something that the two of you couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry but we didn't hear that. Can you say that a little louder?"

Kirari did as Sayaka said so but it still wasn't enough. Eventually after enough times of not being able to hear her, you and Sayaka sit on either side of her.

"One more time, Kirari."

"I just wanted to spend some time with the two of you."

You and Sayaka looked at each other with a smile as you heard her speak. Only Kirari would do something like this to grab your attention.

"Maybe you should come to use instead of gambling your life away, Kirari."

Kirari happily sighed as the two of you cuddled at her sides. Her plan had worked after all.

"What's the fun in that? My way is much better."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Enough

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 3

Midari ... - Drunk

Yuriko ... - Hum

--------------