042

╔═══════封印═══════╝

╔═══════
封印
═══════╝

"utahime?"

"happy birthday kiyo. I hope you don't mind that I brought my students along, as I couldn't just leave them all the way in heiankyo", iori smiled.

'sure you can. you should've', sukuna mentally grumbled.

"of course I don't! do come in. I sure hope you all weren't freezing on your way here", kiyo smiled as she welcomed in the heiankyo students and their instructor into the gojō house.

"MY BROTHER!", tōdō shouted, to which itadori had flinched as he awkwardly waved.

"ah it's utahime!! what an unpleasant surprise~", satoru hummed, to which an irk mark had appeared on top of the scarred woman's forehead.

"satoru, behave", kiyo harshly whispered. "sorry about him. you know he doesn't mean it", the priestess assured, leading their friend over to the wide kotatsu — a low, wooden table frame covered by a blanket.

iori scoffed.

"and to think we even got you a present", the dark-haired female snarled, to which satoru had perked up at that.

"oh? let me see! I want to open it now", the twenty-nine year old demanded.

as everyone settled down, with nagi and uraume still preparing the ingredients for the hotpot, satoru decided that presents shall be opened first.

"nanami!! come sit next to me", satoru requested, to which the blonde had promptly taken a seat in between iori and itadori, who was around tōdō and yoshino.

the twins of course sat next to each other, with fushiguro beside sukuna, who was next to kiyo.

"let's start from the heiankyo people first", satoru grinned, extending his hands out as he only received one gift.

"eh?"

"we all pitched in and got you a single gift. hope you like it", iori said with a straight face.

satoru hummed as he unwrapped the present, to which it was an octogonal mirror that could be placed on the table in his room.

"huh?"

"s-since you're the greatest, iori-sensei suggested that we get you something that reflected that", miwa awkwardly explained, to which satoru had raised a brow, amused.