11

NEXT 1 AND A HALF MONTH..

"So you tell me that you have a crush on Lea too!!!!?" Jungwon asked loudly.."Shh, hyung.. youre so loud.." Niki said.. seeing Lea getting closer to them.. "Hi! Im hereee.." Lea said.. "Oh-ah... Uhm.. Ill just go t-to the wash r-room" Jungwon leaved.. "Why is that hyung acting so weird? Does something happened?" Lea asked.. Niki is still silent cause everyone is looking of him, you know? Cause Jungwon is so loud.. "Just catch me.." Niki said almost running .. "Yah! Do you want me to faint here?" Lea said.. The Japanese boy just giggled... "Oh hey there!" A familiar boy said... "Hey, Haruto!" Lea welcomed him.. "W-who is that girl?" Lea said... "Oh, She's Watanabe Hayami.. my one and only twin sis.. she's beautiful right?" Haruto said proudly.. "Yes she is.. good looks really run on your blood" Lea said.. "Hey, Lea.. arent you coming with me?" Niki said in English.. cause he's sure that the Watanabe twins dont understand english.. "Yes I am coming.." Lea said before waving goodbye to the twin..

~~

"Why did you need to speak in english?" Lea asked. "C-cause, I want to show you my english s-skills.. thats it" He smiled.. "Yah! Jungwonnn ssiiii!!" Lea shouted.. "Oh, hehe" Jungwon said.. "Why did you run earlier?" Lea asked.. "I thought, you two needs a moment togethe--" "Yahh, hyung... what are you talking about?" Niki's face is red as a tomato.. "Are you a tomato?" Lea said laughing... "Btw, since were here in the washroom.. please wait for me." Lea said before going inside the cubicle...

"Hey bro.. you need to confess to her.. You know that her life is short" Jungwon said.. "Dont say that hyung.. She can do it" Niki said.. "Yes, I know.. But she likes you too.. what bad?" Jungwon said... "So, O-okay.. Ill try to tell her" "Tell who?" The two boy gasps as they saw Lea behind them.. "N-nothing hehe" Jungwon said.. "You two are really weird today.. why cant you just tell me?" Lea fake cried.. "Dont worry, I'll tell you later.. at the school garden.. Is that okay?" Niki said.. "Yess sure, but were getting late lets goo.." Lea said as she dragged both Niki and Jungwon's wrist..

~~

"Were heree" Niki said.. "So spill the tea" Lea said.. "Uhm, its like this.. I like a girl" Niki said.. Lea's heart fell.. "W-who is it?" She said sadly.. "Why are you sad? Its you.. the girl that I like" Lea's eyes lit up coz of Niki's words.. "Why didnt you tell me? Now Im ready to die" Lea said while grinning.. "Why? youre leaving me already?" Niki said.. "No, Uhm.. Niki?" Lea said.. Niki just hummed.. "Can you be my boyfriend while im alive?" Lea said.. making the atmosphere awkward, Niki should be the one who will ask her that question.. "Why not?" Niki answered.. "Thank you!" Lea hugged him.. "Youre my first girlfriend.." Niki said, "Same as me.." Their conversation was cut off because of Jungwon singing a love song.. "Now, Im just a third wheel here.." Jungwon said, as he make a fake sad face.. "Tsk, Jungwon hyung.. its not funny.. But by the way, I cant attend classes tomorrow.." Niki said, "Why?" Lea asked.. "Im visiting my mother's grave" Niki said..

Yup, His mother died past few months.. Because of her illness..

"Im coming with you" Lea said.. "Im sorry Niki, but I cant.. I need to catch up cause my grades are low unlike you two.. Im really sorry.." Jungwon said.. "No, its fine hyung.."

NEXT DAY (AGAIN)

"So, I wish youre mom could meet me in the heavens." Lea smiled bitterly.. "Lea, stop talking like that.." Niki said.. being worried is obvious.. "I just want to meet her.. with my mom and dad" Lea said making a tear escape her eyes.. as well as Niki.. "No, I wont let you go.."

Little did Niki know, Lea's cancer got worst, Lea is being stressed, she is stressed by worrying if she will leave Niki.. Its just sad to think of their love story right?

"I came, cause I think I want to see you for the last time.. Im really tired Niki, Im just hiding it.. for the past weeks.. My cancer got worst" Lea said.. "Hey, Lea, what prank is this?" Niki said teary eyed.. "If I only confessed earlier I think I would have you longer.." Niki said.. "But one day in a relationship with you is okay.." Lea smiled.. "Are you leaving me already?" Niki said.. crying. "I think so.. Now, Im really tired.." Lea said.. smiling bitterly to assure the boy that she's going to be okay.. "I think its a bad idea for you to come with me here.." Niki said.. "I'll call an ambulance..! Lea, dont let yourself blink or dont close your eyes please!" Niki said.. calling the ambulance, after a few minute.. "Im really tired" Lea said.. crying.. "I'll just rest.." Lea said.. slowly closing her eyes "I always love you Niki, I always" She said before she closed her eyes with a smile.. "Lea noo! I love you too Lea, Im so sorry.. I tried to save you!"

'This is'nt the end. Its just the beginning.'

Starring:

•Nishimura Riki (Ni-ki)
•Choi Lea
•Watanabe Hayami
•Min Jihoon

<Part 1 Ended>

(a/n: Look forward to the 2nd part, Its just in the same book with the part 1)

<KKEUT>

<WORD COUNT: 921>