▒55▒ 🔸 Blue Flower - 2 🔸

🔹🔸⚪⚪⚫⚫🍀⚫⚫⚪⚪🔸🔹

So many solders passed by but Anisha looked restless for some reason..

Anisha's hand balled into a fist again as she was breathing heavily..

'I wanted to see Harllod once..'

She felt a sharp pain in her chest..

'Why does my heart hurts whenever I think of him..?'

Beside her, Evan and Izana were hitting each other.. But without stopping them, her eyes searched through the solders to find that one person..

She searched everyone of them, but couldn't find Harllod..

She sighed in lose..

'As the vice captain of the border solders, he might've marched first..'

Anisha sighed again..

Without caring much, she threw her boutique of flowers..

'Ow no! I should've throw them individually..'

Anisha thought while looking at her flower boutique..

Surprisingly, her flower boutique landed on someone's hand perfectly..

She looked at that person immediately..

Gasp!!

That person was also looking at her..

Anisha couldn't see his face clearly because he on the other side and a cloak was covering his face..

His clear eyes looked at her piercingly as if directly looking at her soul..

She also looked at him absentmindedly..

She was looking at him so focused that she didn't knew her heart was beating so fast..

'His eyes....he...?'

"Vice captain!"

Someone from the front called him..

Breaking their eyelock, he just nodded his head in response to his fellow solder..

Before marching front, he looked back at Anisha for a moment and slowly turned his head to the front..

Anisha stood there frozen..

Hands pressed together, shoulders slightly shaking and a roughly beating heart..

Even after coming home afterwards and taking a cold water bath, Anisha couldn't relax herself..

She felt restless all along..

Why?

She doesn't know..

No one knows..

A man with a bare muscular body looked out from his 2nd floor window.
His hair is wet from taking a shower. The water drops fall from his hair to the floor, making a rhythm..