Chapter-6

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

The next morning, Taehyung and the others got ready.

After everyone was in the car, Taehyung explained to them, "The plan is simple. Me, Yeonjun and Jimin will enter the building and shot down the guards. Hoseok hyung would stay in the car and guide us through Bluetooth. Hwasa would stay with hyung for backup."

Everyone nodded.

Jimin asked, "Are we going to shoot the guards with bullets?"

Taehyung shook his head, "Of course not, Chim. We don't kill people without reason. We are going to shoot them with injections which will make them go to sleep."

Only 1 hour was left in the meeting.

The car stopped a little distance away from the building where Jin was held.

"When will they leave?" He asked

Taehyung, Jimin and Yeonjun got out of the car.

They put on their bulletproof vests and covered their faces with masks.

Hwasa handed them their rifles.

Taehyung said, "Let's go."

The three of them climbed the building from the back using ropes. This was a piece of cake for them.

Taehyung heard Hoseok's voice from his earpiece, "Turn right. There are a total of seven guards."

Taehyung signalled towards the right side with his hand.

The three of them hid behind the wall in a queue.

These rifles needed to be loaded again after shooting one injection. So, they decided to go one by one.

Jimin at first, after him was Taehyung and at last Yeonjun.

First, Jimin aimed and shot down the first one. He quickly went to the last and reloaded his rifle.

Taehyung shot down the next one and went to the last to reload his rifle.

Yeonjun also did the same. In this way, taking turns to shoot one person they took down all seven in no time.

Taehyung said in his earpiece, "All cleared."

Hoseok answered, "Go straight from here, there's no guard in the way."

The trio followed his instructions.

"Stop. There are three guards after you turn left from here."

Taking down the three guards they continued forward.

"After you turn left from here, the first room you see is where Jin hyung is kept." Hoseok said.

The trio reached the room soon and Taehyung and Jimin stood at the side. Taehyung signalled Yeonjun to kick the door.

Yeonjun kicked open the door and the three quickly ran in.

What they saw made their jaw drop to the ground.

Jin was sitting on the comfortable couch with another person by his side.

They were talking and laughing as if they had known each other for long.

When Jin saw the trio, he stood up.

"Hey, guys! You are here? Come, let me introduce you all."

So, it turned out that the person who kidnapped Jin was actually his childhood friend.

And he had asked his men to kidnap someone but they had accidentally kidnapped Jin instead because of some misunderstanding.

But when Jin saw his kidnapper, both of them hugged and caught up on old times.

Jimin slumped on the ground, "Oh my god! Are you kidding me?"

Taehyung laughed, "So, turns out it was a misunderstanding."

Yeonjun also slumped on Jimin, "I was worried for nothing?!"

Jin apologised, "Sorry, guys. I forgot to inform you."

Jimin suddenly stood up, "We have no time for that! We are running late for the meeting!"

Taehyung, Jimin and Yeonjun quickly ran over to their car.

Taehyung said, "Hyung, quickly take us to the meeting venue."

Hoseok nodded and sped up the car.

---------------------

"I heard Namjoon is not in the country. He would probably not attend the meeting." Byun Baekhyun said.

"We should start now. I also think they will not come." Jackson Wang said.

"Who said that we will not come, Mr. Wang?" A deep voice said and everyone snapped their head towards the voice.

Taehyung smiled.

Hearing the oh so familiar voice, Jungkook's whole body froze.

He turned his head and his gaze fell upon the owner of the voice.

His breathing grew heavy and his heart started beating faster.

Is it really him? Or am I hallucinating again?

Jungkook thought as he continued to stare at Taehyung. He rubbed his eyes and opened them again. He then turned to Yugyeom and asked, "Am I dreaming?"

Yugyeom answered while smiling softly, "No. It's real. He is here, standing in front of you."

Jungkook's eyes watered a little but he quickly wiped them.

My Tae

My baby

Taehyung still didn't seem to have notice him as he was still smiling towards Jackson.

But Jimin did. Shit.

What is he doing here? Yoongi said that he would attend the meeting.

Jimin was going to kill Yoongi after he went back today.

If he had known that Jungkook would attend the meeting, he would not let Taehyung come.
-----------------------