Chapter 7

You woke to a loud beeping and you moaned in annoyance. "Up" Hans ordered from behind you.

"Why?" you asked

"Your first day of work is today and you need to make a good impression" Hans said, pulling you from the bed. "Come on, don't complain"

You sighed and Hans let you go. You yawned and walked toward the cupboard where you got out something smart to wear, taking it out you slowly went to the bathroom and got ready for the day.

You returned to the room to see Hans chilling with a bottle of wine with his suit on. "Drinking before 10?" you asked.

"I drink alcohol whenever I wish" he said, handing you a glass. You laughed and took a sip of the sweet wine. It was one of the bottles you got on the tour with him and it was a certain ice wine from Canada, he had explained to you in detail the day before about how it is made and harvested, you felt like an expert as you took a small sip.

"I wouldn't drink too much" you said, "I need to make a good impression as you said" you chuckled and Hans smirked.

"Right" Hans declared, standing. "Breakfast then we are hiring a car"

"Great" you said, walking out of the room with him and down to the large and luxurious cafe. Because it was quite early not many were around eating, which meant you could talk freely and had your privacy.

"You remember everything?" he asked quietly.

"Yep I do" you said

"I will test you on it" Hans warned.

"Yep" you said. "Don't worry Hans I studied my backstory"

"Good" he said, taking a sip of tea. "I will not have failure, even when you are" he couched. "Yeah"

"Even when I am your girlfriend" you said, smirking.

"What you said. " he muttered and whipped his beard with the napkin.

You shook your head and finished your breakfast before standing and following him out of the hotel. A short walk later than when you got to the hired car place, it seemed expensive but Hans didn't care about the price, instead gliding around the room, looking at each car and its capabilities and makes. "This one" he declared, putting his hand down onto the bonnet.

"That one" you echoed, his hands fell onto a sleek black Porsche which was tucked away at the back of the showroom. The man who you had only now realised was following you and him around nodded and walked away to a desk, filing the paperwork.

"I need it for a month" Hans said.

"That is fine sir" the man said, "Will you be taking out insurance?"

Hans shook his head so turned the page of the booklet. "What will this car be doing?" he asked.

"Taking me and my beloved wife (y/n) to work and back until we can find a place of our own and be settled to also buy a car" you shivered in delight as he called you that. "Also going on road trips together" he took your hand and kissed it delicately.

"And you are staying at the hotel up the road" he said.

You and he nodded and the seller wrote something down. "You can get a discount for staying there" he said.

"Wonderful" Hans said with a smile.

"Just sign there" the man said, pointing to the dotted line. "There we go, all sorted."

The car was taken out of the showroom and Hans was given the keys. He slipped into the driver's seat and you sat next to him, marvelling at how nice it is inside. "Are you ready for today?" Hans asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah I am" you said, "Don't worry"

Hans ignored what you said and proceeded to quiz you on everything which you got right and Hans smiled proudly and soon you pulled up outside the plaza. "Out you go love" he said. "follow the plan and don't fuck it up" he hissed and closed the door. You waved and sighed at his last words, walking towards the entrance of the large building in front of you. You hoped that things would go well and you could report back to Hans a good day of gaining the people's trust and finding out the layout of the building.