Chapter One Hundred and Fifteen

"Tonks! We haven't seen you in days!" Lee cried, hurling himself at the woman.
"Blimey! George is really rubbing off on you, huh?"
The mentioned twin's cheeks burst with colour, "W-what?"
"I mean look at him, he's as dramatic as you nowadays"
"Oh. Oh right" George breathed, finally laughing, "Yeah"
I turned my face into Fred's arm, trying my best to stifle my laughing.
"It's all that time they're spending together" Fred smirked, "They practically live on top of each other"
I snorted, tightening my grip on his sleeve as I tried to hide the tears streaming down my cheeks.
I coughed, clearing my throat before turning to face the room, trying to look put together, "It's like they're inside each other, with the amount that they know"
Fred wheezed a laugh, nudging me as George glared.
"I feel like I'm missing something" Tonks said, looking between us, "but we have a ghoul in the loo to get rid of, so we can deal with this later"
Fred raised his eyebrows, "a ghoul?"
"In the shitter?" George finished, a smile suddenly taking over his face, "We've got to see this!"

"I don't know why when I imagined this there was a lot less water everywhere"
"Right" Tonks grinned, rolling her sleeves up to her elbows, "Let's get to it shall we?"
"This is nasty" Lee whispered, standing as far back as he possibly could.
The ghoul groaned, slamming his fist into the sink at the sight of us.
"Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure ghouls are supposed to be friendly creatures" I frowned, eyeing the beast.
"They are. We have one in the attic, remember?" Fred grimaced as the ghoul made another loud wail, splashing more water across the floor, "Named it Peter after that story you told us - Peter Piper"
"Because he bangs on the pipes" George added as Tonks raised a questioning eyebrow.
She nodded and moved to the centre of the room, wand raised, "you know your stupefy, right?"
"Of course"
"Right. When I say go, you do that and I will do what I need to do, and this angry chap will be gone in a mo"
Lee scrunched his nose in disgust, "Gone as in...?"
"Oh nothing like that, don't worry. I'll be taking it to the ministry, they have a ghoul task force. I'm gonna say I found it roaming the street"
"Smart"
"Why thank you. Everybody ready?"
We all raised our wands, Lee hanging by the doorway so as not to wet his shoes.
"Yep"
"Okay, 3, 2, 1, go"
"Stupefy!"
We screeched as the ghoul fell forwards, splashing us in the dirty water that covered the ground.
"And that's why you stand by the door" Lee huffed, watching as Tonks finished up her work, smiling proudly at his dry clothes.

"We could hear you shouting from downstairs" Hermione smiled, leaning against the doorway as she looked us up and down.

"Yeah, yeah

"Yeah, yeah. We look great, I know"
"I didn't say anything Lupin wanted me to say that it's safe to use the west stairway now. We fixed the clock"
"No more heavy bolts being shot?"
"Nope"
"Well - I'd say that's a cause for celebration" I smirked, looking at the twins, "Don't you?"
"Oh definitely"
"We ought to give her a group hug"
"Don't you dare!" She screamed, dodging out of the way and running back down the stairs, "Evil!"
"Aw, spoilsport"
"It's ok" Fred laughed, "We've still got Lee after all"
"That's very true Freddie" I grinned, turning my focus on to him.
"You won't leave me will you darling?" George cackled, tackling Lee to the ground, "You love a good cuddle"
Ignoring Lee's shouts, we all piled on top of him, our soggy clothes soaking him in seconds.
"This is abuse!" He shouted, "Tonks! Help me!"
"Sorry lad, I've got a ghoul in my hand" she laughed, "You'll survive a hug"