{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 4❜:❀}

|wedding|

Y/n pov

Here I am, getting ready for my marriage things aren't that similar as I thought but still.. it's okay. I'm happy.. we'll be happy. I hope
I got up from the dressing table seat and made my way towards the bed and just then dad came in giving me one of his brightest smile. He came near me.

Y/d- I'll miss you so much princess, remember! Dad always love you

He whispered while tearing up
I couldn't hold back too and broke down in my own tears while hugging him.

Few minutes later.

I'm walking down the aisle holding dad's hand feeling so many emotions inside. I looked up and saw Taehyung as usual in his so cold and blank expression. He was looking everywhere in the hall but me.
Soon after we were right infront him when dad gave my hand in his and he politely smiled towards dad and took it in his.

Y/d- Take care of my daughter Taehyung.

Dad whispered before looking at me and turning away. To which Taehyung slightly nodded.
Everyone's attention was on us which made me feel more nervous than I already was.

We did our vows, exchanged our rings and then the priest said

Priest - I consider you both as husband and wife.
You may now kiss the bride.

My heart was just like ready to explode anytime.
I felt Taehyung bending down a bit to my level while coming a little closer in a flash of light I felt his lips brushed against the corner of my mouth, leaving almost-a-peck. And he backed away. The whole hall was filled with cheers and claps while I was slightly blushing.
After that everyone came and congratulate us. Taehyung was busy with his guests while I was talking with my friends.

Isn't it weird? We didn't talked a simple sentence yet!
My thoughts immediately disappeared when I saw dad coming towards me.
He was smiling..sadly?
I smiled back and took a step towards him too.

Y/d- my princess, I'm sorry I know this was just too quick. And I'm so glad that you managed everything easily. Remember I'm proud of you princess and I love you hmm?

I nodded and Hugged him tightly.

Y/n - when I'm gonna see you again dad??
I said while fighting the urge to cry.
Dad's expressions changed into a more sad one but the smile never left his face.

Y/d- princess, I- I won't be there with you, I'm sorry-

I was so confused

Y/n - what are you saying dad? What does that mean??

Y/d - uh it's just- just that I'm going on a business trip for a few months..and I would be busy so yeah!
But don't you worry, take care of Taehyung and yourself ok?

I nodded and smiled

Time skip
End of the event/wedding

Our guests went home and it's just me, dad, Taehyung and his dad here.

Mr.Kim - I bless you both my kids. Have a wonderful relationship. Make a bright future together.
He said while smiling and hugging us
Mr. Kim - I Guess it's already too late. You both must be tired. You should head your home now.
He said and Taehyung nodded. Gosh is he mute or what?? I haven't heard a word from him other than 'I do' today. Ooof.

Y/d - Take care you both. He too said while smiling which I returned back.

Then me and Taehyung made our ways to his car after bidding our goodbyes to our dads.
I'm gonna miss dad, so much.

I hope this goes well.
I hope.

-
-
-
-

❤️ Leave a vote before scrolling