Got7 ✧ Catching them playing with themselves ✧

WARNING:
nsfw ✧ masturbation ✧ use of sex toys ✧ praise & degradation kink ✧ name-calling ✧ S&M ✧ mommy & master kink ✧ baby boy & princess kink

SONG PLAYING:
GONE, GONE / THANK YOU ✧ Tyler, The Creator

SONG PLAYING:GONE, GONE / THANK YOU ✧ Tyler, The Creator

임재범 / Jay B

Jaebeom wouldn't do it on purpose. Never would it occur in his mind to masturbate when he's sure you'd catch him. Never! It's just that in his eyes masturbation is something you don't show anyone. The only way you'd be able to catch him would be if he didn't hear you opening the door, or if he didn't know you were home at the time — either way it would be unplanned. Safe to say, he'd be shocked once he took notice of you. Immediately, he'd cover himself up and remain quiet out of embarrassment. But if you were to make it sexy you could change his reaction towards the situation.

"Why were you touching yourself, huh?"

He looked at you, completely speechless at being caught rubbing his dick.

"Am I not enough?"

His eyes widened and shook his head slowly, feeling his cheeks heat against his will, "T-That's not why—"

"Let me show you why the fuck you shouldn't touch yourself when you have me."

He gulped.

In a good way.

"Okay, Mami."

In the future, he'd masturbate knowing you were in at home and that you could catch him easily because he secretly really likes that extra dominant side of you. Seeing a new side of you and having you 'punish' him by making him cum by only using your moves is so sexy to him. He doesn't look at it as punishment; he looks at it as a loving and caring time. Each time it happens though, he acts like he had no idea you'd catch him. Cute.

... ✧ ...✧✧✧✧

• 段宜恩 / mark

• 段宜恩 / mark

Mark, however, would do it on purpose. A reason why he'd want you to catch him touching himself would be because he wants your attention. Maybe you didn't pay enough attention to him that day, maybe you made him jealous — who knows? Anyway, he'd have planned to start touching himself a few minutes before he thought you'd be back home, just in case you got home a little early as well as to be a little stimulated in advance so you could punish him with overstimulation. Once he heard you were home he'd raise his volume up to make sure you would hear him loud and clear.