7

Namjoon walked into the kitchen making a b line for Yoongi looking at the mans cut face.
"You alright?" Yoongi huffed holding his side still in a lot of pain.
"I should've known. I should've done something...." regret filled his voice as Namjoon washed the blood from his hands picking up the antiseptic and a cotton pad.
"No one had any idea that could happen. The important thing is you're both safe and alive right?" Yoongi gave him a nod as he began to clean a nasty cut on yoongis ribcage.
"I'm sorry Namjoon, I promised I would look after her..."
"Stop it Yoongi. You did nothing wrong." Namjoon warned pissing the pad to his cut causing a hiss.
"She wouldn't give up. Not even when they threatened her... I should've-" Namjoon slapped him glaring into his eyes.
"Stop it. There was nothing you could've done. We were ambushed tonight. No one could've known. So stop feeling sorry for yourself." Yoongi was shocked to say the least, Namjoon hadn't struck him since they were children. He knew it didn't come from a place of malice. Yoongi needed to clear his head. He needed to think about his next move. They couldn't let this affair be unsanctioned but right now, Yoongi was exhausted. "You need to go to bed. Me and the boys are going to keep watch tonight and clean up. Come on." He helped him to the stairs and then to the bedroom knocking on the door before entering. She was coming out of the bathroom when they entered.
"Hey princess." She stopped in her tracks looking at the broken man in front of her, Namjoon had insisted she doesn't leave the bedroom until the morning, he was worried about the rage of her husband as much as she was.
"Oh look at you..." she walked over placing a gentle hand on his bruised cheek. "Tsk. Are you okay?" He let out a breath of relief running his knuckle over the bruise and cut on her cheek with sorrow filled eyes. He guided her chin up to look at her bruised neck and hummed.
"I've been better princess. Better now I know you're alright." She ran a hand over his bruised arm and sighed lifting his shirt to see his body was painted purple and black. He pulled the material away from her hands pushing his shirt back down.
"Don't hide from me Yoongi..." he shrugged and moved his hair out the way.
"I'm not. When have I ever hidden from you?" She caught alight of the deep cut running from his brow down to his cheek bone, he was lucky it didn't go through his eye and blind him.
"That's gonna scar..." he was surprised at the good job one of the boys had Dont stitching it up. Probably Jin. He had steady and gentle hands. He was always the one she went two if she hurt herself. Which was rare to avoid Yoongi loosing his shit.
"S'alright. Make me look more dangerous." She scoffed shaking her head at him.
"I'll leave you two now. Both of you need to get some sleep. Nari, don't let him leave this bedroom without sleeping." Namjoon said closing the doors as he felt. She looked back at Yoongi and nodded over to the bed.
"Come, you look exhausted." He limped over to the bed struggling quiet a bit with his wounds and she noticed. He held his side for a moment and then his shoulder. She made a note of it making sure she would tell one of the boys to check it out. The pair calmed in bed but she was careful not to lay on top of him as they normally did Incase she hurt him. The room was in darkness when his hands finally found her body.
"Come here." She moved over a little still by his side and he huffed pulling her head onto his chest.
"Yoongi, I don't want to hurt you..."
"You couldn't if you tired. And I want to cuddle my wife. So that's what I'm going to do." She wrapped her arms around he and his chin came to rest on the top of her head. He felt his shirt get wet and frowned to himself. "Are you bleeding or crying?" His only awnser was a sniff and he reached to turn the light on turning her face to look at him. "What's wrong?" She bit her swollen lip and choked on a sob.
"I was so scared they were going to kill you Yoongi." He lighting wiped her tears away giving her a look of pity.
"Oh princess, everything is okay... we went through a lot tonight but we're safe now and that's all that matters." She sniffed again and he pulled her into his lap as he sat up wrapping his arms around her.
"I tried to stay so strong... I tried to be brave but... I couldn't do it... I couldn't look at you being beaten to death and be okay... I-" she sobbed again and he thought his heart might break at any minute as he placed sweet kisses wherever he could on her skin.
"It's alright princess, you did so well for me tonight. You were amazing... you handled it so well okay? My brave little girl... god I love you so much." He said tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her bruised jaw.
"I love you too... I'm sorry Yoongi, I let you down tonight..."
"Hey, you did no such thing. You did so well... doing as I asked and keeping a brave face even when they hurt us... they won't get away with it, I promise. No one put their dirty hands on you and lives to talk about it...." he said letting her listen to the hum in his chest as he spoke as well as his heartbeat pounding against her ear. This was the side of Yoongi that scared her, he was mad now, she shouldn't have cried. Because now, he's not going to stop until every one of them is 6 feet under.