Chapter 2

You and Lucas took Thrax to the apartment across the street from the campus. Lucas check if no one is there, he made a thumbs up signaling it safe. You three ran to the third level of the building, Lucas unlock the door and enter inside with you and Thrax.

Thrax: 'Nice dig baby, your parents bought all of this?' The virus smirk at the environment around the living room.

Y/n: "My parents are pretty rich thank you very much. And don't call me baby, test subject."

Thrax: "Oh baby, I told you before to call me Thrax~."

Y/n groan of his flirtatious tone causing you blush hard.

Lucas: "Ok enough, I need to first think of a plan on how to hide this...virus before anyone sees him. Y/n you watch him."

Y/n: "What? Why me?"

Lucas: "Because it has a liking on you and I know you can handle this. Just pretend you like him." He whisper to you.

Y/n: "Alright fine but you owe me big time."

Lucas: "Deal, Be right back you two." He went to his room and shut the door leaving you and Thrax standing there.

Thrax: "So baby, wanna give me a tour of your hang out?"

Y/n: "Fine, but you better not burn anything or I swear I will smack that crooked face of yours."

Thrax: "Ooo~, aren't you a feisty one? Did your parents teach you not to talk to me like that?"

Y/n: 'Oh my god, now I'm stuck with this perverted virus.' You thought and face palm.

You showed your guest around the apartment and the balcony as well, nice view to see the university and the city. Y/n we're about to show him the couch for him to sleep on but he cut off your sentence.

Thrax: "Actually baby, I want to stay in your room." He said and stepped in your bedroom.

Y/n: "H-Hey! You stay out of there!" You shouted and followed him inside. Your bedroom is pretty neat with your folders and paper organized on the desk next to your laptop, your sheets and pillows are smooth and straight on the bed, and clothes put away in the dresser and some hanging in the closet.

Thrax: "Wow baby, never knew your room looks absolutely stunning."

Y/n: "Yeah yeah I know, but you need to get out."

Thrax: "Why baby? Afraid that I will make a mess~?"

Y/n: "Yes and you will also burn the work I have been typing my ass off for the courses. So don't touch anything got it?" You warned him with a serious look on your face.

Thrax: "Of course baby, I promise."

*timeskip around 6 minutes later*

Lucas thought of a plan on how to make people not notice of Thrax, he dig in through the dresser and found a gray turtleneck sweater, black jeans, black boots, and finally a long black trench coat. His grandfather used to wear this back in the old days but before he passed away, it doesn't fit him anymore since he grew old and shrunk his height.

Lucas: "Y/n, I got some clothes for the virus."

Lucas open the door (while carrying the clothes on the other arm) and found her laying on the bed with Thrax on top.

Lucas: "Hey! Get off of her you pervert!" He shouted and push him off.

Thrax: "Come on, I didn't do anything to her. We were just playing."

Lucas: "Y/n you ok?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Lucas: "Look Thrax, you need to behave if you want to blend in with others. I got some clothes for you to try on." He said and handed him the folded clothes. "We'll let you change alone."

Thrax: "Aww, is it because you're too embarrassed on seeing my body~?" He said in a seductive tone causing you and Lucas to blush red.

Lucas: "T-That is nothing of your concern you disgusting virus! Come on Y/n!" He said and drag both of them out of the bedroom.

Lucas: 'Damn it guys, what is taking so long?'

*back at the campus*

Sonia and Mitchell are fixing the equipment in the chemistry lab while Jerry is cleaning the sticky ooze on the floor.

Sonia: "Did our plan work on fooling the Professor?"

Mitchell: "Yeah, because he can't figure on what we were doing until it happened."

Sonia: "Oh god, I hope no one at the campus saw it."

Mitchell: "Calm down Sonia, all the students are in class with some sh*t to do for the semester."

Jerry: "Can you talk less and focus on cleaning up the sh*t we made!"

Sonia: "Sorry. And lower your mouth before someone can hear us."

After cleaning up the mess, Mitchell call Y/n on how the virus.

Y/n: "Oh he's fine, we gave some clothes for him to wear before he was on top of me."

Mitchell: "Ok.. wait what?!"

Y/n: "Nothing, but we need you guys for help. His behavior is not doing well, he always give me and Lucas flirtatious look and almost point his burning claw close to our skin.

Mitchell: "Oh god, you stay right there and we're coming to the apartment." He said and end call the communication.

Sonia: "Where are we going?"

Mitchell: "Y/n and Lucas' apartment. They need help on that virus."